Resource icon

Misc Op/Flying Cars Mod 2017-07-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

Op/FLying Cars Mod - This mod gives you cars that can fly, and be way faster than normal

I have included in 4 files, the 3 files in the folder are car performance files you can put on any of the cars (including the safety car, which I strongly recommend trying out)
and there is also a modified file to put in tyrecompounds.erp to make the mod work.

The mod is known to cause extreme tyre wear if you don't use the modified tyrecompounds file (and when I say extreme I mean about 100% in a tenth of a second)

DO NOT USE THIS MOD FOR CHEATING ONLINE OR TIME TRIAL!!!
this mod has...

Read more about this resource...

It looks like fun dude. Is it possible to install this without the ERP Tool? My .net framework won't update, so i can't use the program to replace the files manually, and i would really like to try this mod alone at least or combine it with the ultra damage mod(if i can manage to get .net updated one day, or if the creator makes an easy install version that is)
Cheers and keep up the good work

It looks like fun dude. Is it possible to install this without the ERP Tool? My .net framework won't update, so i can't use the program to replace the files manually, and i would really like to try this mod alone at least or combine it with the ultra damage mod(if i can manage to get .net updated one day, or if the creator makes an easy install version that is)
Cheers and keep up the good work
It would be possible but considering that this mod already has cheating possibilities I don't want to make it that easy. The ultra damage mod has the same files being edited so you would have to manually combine them (though I actually did build this on top of the ultra damage but I changed the suspension speedthreshold value to be super high to avoid retirements)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back