Only Top 10 Teams to Receive 'Prize Money' in 2014

If anything, I think the lower placing teams should be getting the most money so that they can catch up to the stronger teams, and provide more competition on the field. Of course there should limitations like the teams must use the money in the following season, otherwise they lose it, and the money must go into developing the car, and nothing else.

2010 - Bernie wants more teams.

2011 - Bernie gets more and more impatient with the lack of performance shown by the new teams, better known as "notorious backmarker brigade".

2012 - Bernie wants less teams now, as he is getting bored and his efforts&money go to waste(Y u no get better when I let u in teamz?!?). He performs a celebration dance when one team - The "H(ighly) R(idiculous) T(eam)" - finally folds.

2013 - Bernie keeps going his way, saying he won't give any money to everything above P10(so basically the last team in the standings), in the hope that one more time dies quickly and the failed idea of having more teams is buried soon and the dark chapter is closed.

Reason: "Because I fecking say so".

Bernie Ecclestone - Making sense in F1 ever since... not qualifying for the Monaco and British GPs in 1958.

Thank you Bernie.

It´s a warning to the new teams. It´s been three years soon and no real improvement to move into the more established teams.

They should look at how Force India did things.
And as with everything, make sure you can actually afford it.
Scraping along year by year is not affording it in my opinion.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back