Only getting 17 FPS - HELP!?

I just downloaded Assetto Corsa but have only been able to get about 17 FPS. I have tried adjusting the graphics settings in game. In other games (such as F1 2020) I get 120-140. Any ideas?

My PC:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT 4.5GHz
Aourus Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB
32GB RAM

Only idea I have is something is seriously screwy. Does lowering your graphics settings make any noticeable changes? Not saying it's a fix (it shouldn't be, your system should be plenty fine), just to see if something you have configured is wrong.

Last edited:
I just downloaded Assetto Corsa but have only been able to get about 17 FPS. I have tried adjusting the graphics settings in game. In other games (such as F1 2020) I get 120-140. Any ideas?

My PC:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT 4.5GHz
Aourus Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB
32GB RAM
F1 2020 should be much higher with those specs...so there is clearly something off.
Did you computer ever have an Nvidia card?
If so, how did you remove the driver?
Are you running any XMP, PBO, etc....?
That computer should be running even ACC at max settings very smoothly... furthermore AC.
Heck!...I'm running a 3600X with an old 'hold-over' GTX770 at the moment and it is probably three times those numbers.

Last edited:
In my case FPS din't drop so down) just from 90 to 40.
What save me in my case:
Try to
Create a new windows profile.(new windows user)
Unistall AC & STEAM. Install in new location where no one of mods was added.
BE discipline - not install everyone mod you see find. Install only that you need now!
For this i use Content Manager. Content -> mods.
Put your mods in this way:
%your assetto corsa folder%\mods\%name of mod as you like%\content\cars\%copy of mod floder%

Some times you need to create \content\cars\ or \content\tracks\ folders sometimes it already in archire that you download. And enable what you need just for now in a same tab (Content -> mods)

Think about -maybe you dont realy need SOL mod. Instead you can enable magick.NET in settings -> content manager -> plugins.

Oh! And disable ALL applications that record video in background! for example "GAMES"
shootme.PNG

The game mod does not help at all so turn it off too.

AND) Try to start x86 version of game! In my case it help a lot with Wreckfest.

If it does not helps.Totaly unistall & install new video drivers and reset settings to factory defaults.
Good luck!

Attachments

• 1597840208163.png
    1597840208163.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Thanks for the help - really appreciate it.

I've solved it for AC - it was the AMD Radeon Live software. When the instant replay setting was enabled it killed the FPS. Perhaps this is also causing issues on F1 2020. I will try running it without today..

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back