Only CARS & DRIVERS 2012 MOD REQ

Hey!
I knw tis is like asking too much ...but i need ur suggestion guys...im tired of the f1 2011 old drivers n cars...so i decided to mod...nw all i want is just to update all THE 2012 CARS AND DRIVERS thats it ....no more is required

...i have been browsing the site and going thru various mods...im totally confused so if u could really help me just give links for mods of cars and drivers.....

i have downloaded the total season mod but since its in HD it lags badly..SO PLEASE POST NON HD MODS.....

Thanks Guys...hope to hear soon!

Nearly if not all the redone cars are done in HD, that is partly the point in doing them.

I don't think there is a driver and cars mod on here done in standard sizes.

You'd be better off doing the the total season mod, but just use the low texture files for both high and low textures.

Failing that, if the PC is lagging with HD textures, just turn the gas up on the pc..... :x3:

Most car mods (like ML2166's), have SD textures in the "livery_main/textures_low" folder. Just copy the low textures to the high textures folder and rename it, i do that all the time....

Never mind ML2166 just said that....sorry tired lol

thnx guys 4 ur help...il try the season mod....also how can i directly just select cars and drivers to replace..for ex.
for cars il only use and replace the /cars folder.... similarly for drivers??...and can i skip the hd weather changes made in the 2012 season mod

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%