Online Skin don´t appear

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has already mentioned this subject here because Im new to Assetto Corsa for PC.

I make a Skin for my car and would like it to appear when I am online. I searched for solution but without success and I supposed that i musst install a MOD to see skins from other racer and they see mine.

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my bad Englisch.

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has already mentioned this subject here because Im new to Assetto Corsa for PC.

I make a Skin for my car and would like it to appear when I am online. I searched for solution but without success and I supposed that i musst install a MOD to see skins from other racer and they see mine.

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my bad Englisch.

Online must be the Skin on the server. A skin must be saved by the server creator.

This is only possible in Racing Leagues .... as this personal skin needs to be added by the server admin in the server files and moreover this personal skin needs to be shared with all other drivers driving on the same server.
Else ... this car will show itself purely white on track.
This cannot be possible in public or purely usual servers.

Only solution if you wish to see your personal skin on track ( while the other drivers will see another one ) is to replace an original skin by .... yours... but just the skin itself and no other name modifications in this skin folder of course.

NB: but most servers are Pickup servers and you cannot choose your own skin ... you'll get the first free skin on the server. ( except in leagues once again ).
So ... it should be ridiculous to have to put your own skin replacing all other ones as you're not sure to have the skin you wished.

This is only possible in Racing Leagues .... as this personal skin needs to be added by the server admin in the server files and moreover this personal skin needs to be shared with all other drivers driving on the same server.
Else ... this car will show itself purely white on track.
This cannot be possible in public or purely usual servers.

Only solution if you wish to see your personal skin on track ( while the other drivers will see another one ) is to replace an original skin by .... yours... but just the skin itself and no other name modifications in this skin folder of course.

NB: but most servers are Pickup servers and you cannot choose your own skin ... you'll get the first free skin on the server. ( except in leagues once again ).
So ... it should be ridiculous to have to put your own skin replacing all other ones as you're not sure to have the skin you wished.

Thanks a lot for this statements.

Hope it will be one day possible that its go automaticly or like in Iracing with an app.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%