Online Setup's

Hello everyone.
I have a question - does the "online setups" is avalible for You Guys? because I have issue to get them in the last few days. There is only a "authenticating" and "connecting" message and nothing else.

Exit Steam

Go to your steam folder directory, and delete everything except:

Steam.exe (also known as the application under 'type)
Steamapps (contains your game files)
Userdata (This is optional, as it contains game saves for *some* games)

fire up steam.. it didnt complete the first time.. but the second time i had to input my usermane and password...
All works ok and can see online setups....
This is exactly what I did literally 90 minutes ago and it worked like a charm.

I concur, i've gone thru times when Steam had to be in offline mode, otherwise it started updating about 5 minutes from the race start (that really wasn't funny, driving a manual formation lap and in the last turn the game starts stuttering aka RDGTC round 1 mayhem..).. When that was fixed, online setup broke.. Now both problems are gone and i haven't received updates from SimBin so....

I reinstalled Steam and have deleted everything unnecessary. But still, setups work only when Steam is in online mode.

That changed in the last Race update, Race needs to be in online mode in able for it to work properly. Steam screenshot manager and cloud sync came and ruined the game for a while until it was fixed. With all this the online setup system was changed too, my guess is that they reside in the Steam servers now.

BTW, disable Steam cloud sync (Steam -> settings -> Download & sync). It will not do any harm to Race but it may save you a lag spike or two...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back