Online server lobby problem

D

Darren Gardner

• Darren Gardner

Cant connect online.

Now i have had gtr evo from day one and tonight there is problems i launch the game and it cant connect to any server nor can i see any it is not only me but 2 other guys are having the same problem.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to gtr evo servers

I'm just trying to go in on an online server on GTR Evo and I am constantly getting "No response from Lobby server" within the game. I have not changed any of my setting since earlier on this morning (whenI was online with no problems). I have tried complete rebotts af modem/router/pc with no effect.

anyone else getting this problem, or can anyone help with it?

• Beej

woohoo... 1st post, got Race07 and STCC and EVO 3 days ago and was wondering why i couldnt connect... hope it gets resolved shortly as ive just spent the last hour setting up my saitek R660 perfectly to my style of driving

No network status info anywhere to be found......no MOTD...nothing?

...really poor business.

I will likely not join any leagues or set aside some weekend period to participate in an online event knowing that i may sit there the entire time troubleshooting and with no source of network status info to inform me that my time is being wasted.
My humble opinion.

No network status info anywhere to be found......no MOTD...nothing?

...really poor business.

I will likely not join any leagues or set aside some weekend period to participate in an online event knowing that i may sit there the entire time troubleshooting and with no source of network status info to inform me that my time is being wasted.
My humble opinion.

This happens not every week. :wink2:
It's the first time i see it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline