Online server lobby problem

D

Darren Gardner

• Darren Gardner

Cant connect online.

Now i have had gtr evo from day one and tonight there is problems i launch the game and it cant connect to any server nor can i see any it is not only me but 2 other guys are having the same problem.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to gtr evo servers

same troubles here. so team TDRC cannot practice tonight. its a shame.

ahhh...my point exactly.

If you are going to provide a product such as this and people are going to become involved then you have a fiduciary responsibility that must be kept to provide them as seamless a service as possible and timely notification of it's maintenance or failure. The fact that Steam is running content just fine assures me what I suggest is not impossible...but likely ignored.

I am sorry for users like Freddie that get stung by events like this.

ahhh well....let call it a "Rain Out"

cyb_

ahhh...my point exactly.

If you are going to provide a product such as this and people are going to become involved then you have a fiduciary responsibility that must be kept to provide them as seamless a service as possible and timely notification of it's maintenance or failure. The fact that Steam is running content just fine assures me what I suggest is not impossible...but likely ignored.

I am sorry for users like Freddie that get stung by events like this.

ahhh well....let call it a "Rain Out"

cyb_
It's not normally like this though and it's not RD's issue, it's either to do with Steam or Simbin as the whole lobby system is down.

snip* it's not RD's issue, it's either to do with Steam or Simbin as the whole lobby system is down.

not insinuating it was RD...they seem great and they WERE the source by which I was able to stop wasting my time troubleshooting a connection issue.

I guess I am just a little bothered by the runaround and know that there are probably (given what I see on the servers when I log into the lobby at any given time) anywhere from fifty to a hundred or more users trying to figure out a mystery.

Back to my mario bros..._cyb

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years