Online Racing Improvements - BoneSpring

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
Question - Are you sick of ending up like this after only a light altercation with your RaceDepartment buddy?

v8guntharcy5.jpg

or this...

airtime.jpg

Answer - You need to adjust your BoneSpring settings in your .PLR file!

Your .PLR file is located in your SimBin folder e.g.

...\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\Gunthar Rowe\Gunthar Rowe.PLR

Now you might need to go to the properties for the file and uncheck "Read Only" first.

Now, open you .PLR file in Notepad.

Search for "BoneSpring"

This will take you to "BoneSpring Threshold= ..."

Now edit the three BoneSpring entries that look like this:

Code:
BoneSpring Threshold="0.10000" // If latency is below this threshold, the spring is disabled
BoneSpring Min Constant="25.00000" // BoneSpring(TM) constant at collision threshold
BoneSpring Max Constant="120.00000" // BoneSpring(TM) constant at spring enact latency (should be higher than constant min...)
So the three BoneSpring entries look like this:

Code:
BoneSpring Threshold="[COLOR=Red][B]1.00000[/B][/COLOR]" // If latency is below this threshold, the spring is disabled
BoneSpring Min Constant="25.00000" // BoneSpring(TM) constant at collision threshold
BoneSpring Max Constant="[COLOR=Red][B]125.00000[/B][/COLOR]" // BoneSpring(TM) constant at spring enact latency (should be higher than constant min...)
Save and you should see a great improvement

Haha that second one must be GTR 2 or something, never seen them so ridiculously fly in GTR Evo to be honest :D

If you edit them the other way around will they fly even higher Gunthar? Feel a nice destruction derby racing club event coming :D

Just checked and mine were like that already, maybe thats why I can`t fly.

Sorry, my cut and paste lost half the code... Please review the first post again...

this is what you should have:

So the three BoneSpring entries look like this:

Code:
BoneSpring Threshold="[COLOR=Red][B]1.00000[/B][/COLOR]" // If latency is below this threshold, the spring is disabled
BoneSpring Max Constant="[COLOR=Red][B]125.00000[/B][/COLOR]" // BoneSpring(TM) constant at spring enact latency (should be higher than constant min...)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%