Online races

Cussco

50RPM
Premium
Jan 1, 2015
Like the new update but the list of premium races is no longer displayed. I will probably go premium anyway but was waiting to see what types of races you hold online. When I see something I maybe be good at i was going to go premium. Can i still view this without premium on new site. Maybe a good idea to display this again as it could encourage people to go premium. Forgive me if i am blind and it displayed somewhere.

Reactions: Arkoudadis

Raf Nix

250RPM
Premium
Sep 19, 2008
Premium here and can't see them either.
Wonder why pop ups and advertisements do work and other substantials don't...

JeroenH

Addicted to cars
Premium
Jun 6, 2018
In the premium section of the forum the staff told us they are working on it. It's a big update, so we have to be patient for everything to be working again!:)

alexSchmurtz

SpeedyMite Racing
Staff
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
Yes, the calendar will be back during the weekend, it's offline at the moment. Now that the basic move is done, lots of functionalities will be added back during the next few days.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Just go to the forum of your favorite game and all events are there. The calendar is merely a short cut to said race events.

For the time being that's the best solution.

sc4dr

250RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
I'm just relieved the Mods realize we were all used to the functionality of the old site, and are still in the process of rolling out features:thumbsup: