F1 2010 Online races for PC / Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3 (Merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find racedepartment a very informative and helpful site, but I do find there is a lack of online races for ps3 Formula 1.

I would love to have races with clean racers, that is one of the main reasons I joined this great community. I am so sick of being rammed of evey corner, straight, with in the game.

• RexRacerX

Hang in there Brian, there are in fact a lot of good people out there wanting to race clean and have fun. Friend those people when you find them and in a short while you will have a good core of people to race with with online on PSN. Feel free to friend me if you wish.

I'm up for finding some clean racers on PS3. It's annoying being faster than most people out there who insist on using you as a brake every ten seconds! Means I end up racing with collisions off, which is not my favourite thing to do, as it isn't really a race. My name is VanChallis, add me up!

Got my first race this evening at Barcelona, so trying to get in as much practice as i can. This is one of my worst tracks, but it will be nice to see how i compare to the other racers ,not worried if i come last would just like to have a nice race with other clean racers.

Will add peoples Psn that have left it fo me.

Thanks hope to see you all on the track at sometime.

is there an xbox 360 online races somewhere, i have been trying to join one? let me know.

PS. dont direct me to RD forums and applying for license, i have already done that weeks ago, no response , no use , it is just frustrating.

xbox360 f1 2010 european gamers wanted

hi,

I'm pitt646 on the xbox 360, you can add me to race:
-if racing is fun, no hardcore.
-I'm 38 so reflexes are slow
-no kids, no singing
-must have a mic, and speak English
-European time zone please
-no cheating, cutting cornes, and polite driving.
-having a laugh

gamertag: PITT646

see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline