F1 2010 Online Play - Major Crashes?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Have you been involved in, caused or seen any major crashes?

I've been in a couple myself, the feeling is actually brilliant.

First one, on the very last corner of the 3rd (last) lap. I overtook a guy a few turns back and he's been following me for the last few corners. In a desperate bid to beat me, who just goes into the side of me as I'm turning the final corner about 150mph without braking at all. I flipped over a few times, going diagonally, then spun for a bit, and I ended up really disorientated. I actually ended up in the pit lane, so I just drove into the pits to finish the race, following the nutter who crashed into me.

Second one, I actually flew. Someone crashed into me from behind, I bounced forward and caught the car in front of me, then ended up spinning with no wheels on the ground before slamming into the barrier someone off the track then spinning uncontrollably.

Third one. Same race actually. I was a bit annoyed so I decided to slam into the back of the car in-front after getting into the slipstream. The result is what I can only describe as an F1 version of a wheelie. I had my front two wheels up 90 degrees in the air as I drove along, before they slammed back down.

It's actually really fun when you crash and go spinning. Not so much when you just crash head-first into a barrier, but when you're off the ground or spinning like crazy it can feel quite exhilarating. Quite thrilling.

So, what about you?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing