Online HELP!! no other players

Hi all
i'm playing AC with CM, when I try and race online I don't see any other players.
It lets me load into the game and I can qualify and race but it puts me on my own,
I can see other peoples times but no one is about.

I have been getting right into assetto corsa at the moment and woud like to delve into online racing also. I have been predominantly racing quick races to get better and I would consider myself semi decent. I use content manager and love it but I also are struggling to find online racers. I see there is a tab in the online section for LAN but have no idea what this is. pardon my ignorance but I really am not technically minded when it coms to pc`s

if anyone could provide useful hints and tips it would be most appreciated

thanks in advance
baz

http://www.simracingsystem.com/

https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-racing-club-leagues.171/

i don’t know if you mean “a” online race or online racing when ever it suits you.

cannot comment on CM, do not use it, but can help with getting online with AC Ui.

some one will probably chime in and help with CM eventually.
How friendly is srs to newbies?

I'm not sure on your issue slothboy only had a couple of online races but always been other players

i have not had anything to do with srs for a looong time, used to be very good.
if you search on line you can find 10 min qualifying, 20 minutes race, constantly rotating.
But any funny driving, will get you chucked.
i just now occasionally race in racedepartment series for which there are no negatives
i can think of.
i’m just filling in the gaps in the hopes that someone will give you some better advice??:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%