F1 2010 Online cheaters

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Why do so many people cheat online ? The other day I was 2nd, chasing down the leader. I got right behind on the straight and was about to overtake him, when he suddenly 'brake-tested' me, meaning I crashed into him, damanged my car and got a penalty for causing a collision ?!!? This needs to be sorted out for F1 2011 :mad:

today was racing at monza and the guy leading the race decicded to park his car ON THE APEX (not movingat all) of turn one, kinda forcing me to miss turn 2 and i get a ten second penalty for an illeagle overtake and he then rams me off at the 2nd chchane and i get another ten second penalty for braking at the braking zone roughly 100-75 yrds/mtrs b4 the corner. people like this shouldnt be racing AT ALL and it alwayseems to be on sprint mode

Yeah I noticed sprint mode is full of idiot drivers, I was racing yesterday about to take P1 at interlagos on the last lap, the car in front of me decides I'm not getting passed and when I was side by side he starts to push me off the track. I try to correct my steering but because the idiot has left me no room, and is still pushing in to my side I slightly nudge him and get a penalty and finish P4. I noticed in custom GP with 20% + races most drivers seem to be more aware but of course there are still rammers.

Hopefully F1 2011 will have a system implemented so these rammers get a temp ban or something, might be good if you have to gain a lisence to play online that will include you having to show you are a clean driver, but of course we can just stick to racing with other members here for clean, fair racing!

Yeah I'm always wary of people I'm about to lap. They tend to do some weird stuff. Either they drive you off the track, or they brake check you (on purpose or not), or they let you pass (as they should) but then decide it's fun to see if they can catch up with the leader, only to ram you off the track because they mess up their braking points (if they've got any lol). In one race I had a guy who's sole purpose was to lure around some corner each lap waiting for me to pass by and then trying to push me off the track. He got disquali'd after a while because he started driving in the wrong direction =)

i agree that sprint mode is full of rammers and people who try running you off the road, if someone trys to run me off i try fight it by stearing in to them to stay on track or i let off/brake so i dont get runned of the track. its a usueful technique to have. it happend to me all the time on forza and it worked and it works on f1 and i enjoy letting off and see the person running me off in the wall, grass

also if you feel you are gonna get ramed try brakeing earlier for a corner e.g i usually brake at 100 mtrs before the first corner, if i feel im gonna get ramed i brake at 125-130 mtrs before the corner

I have to say there is one thing that annoys me more than a typical smash everyone off the track, and it's people that try and justify going way to fast down an inside line and smashing the person on the racing line in the side spinning them. It happens so much by people that seem to think it's a fair method of overtaking and drives me crazy!

I always had issues with the rammers, so i joined RD and if im totally honest with you guys i dont even bother racing online or even career mode, just practice and practice to be fast in the League on here, best racing ive ever come across!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%