Online Car setups file search issues...

Jimi Hughes

RDMCC S6 Champion
hi all,

I usually do set the cars up myself for each circuit, but sometimes when in online games i do not have the time to get a very good set up for each circuit.

So i tryed using the search online setup files in the Files section of car setup, but all it does it say connecting on the screen and doesn't load any setups to choose from.
Do anyone else have this issue, or a possible cause or solution to it? Other than the obvious solution to stop being so lazy and do my own!

cheers,

Jimi

Cheers Bram, i have briefly looked at these, i just wondered if the online files option allowed you to transfer a setup straight onto the car without manually plugging in the numbers.

I will try in offline mode aswell as using the setups available on here, and also do my own when i have the time!

thanks

You never have to manually plugin the numbers. If so you are doing it wrong :) You can download setups and put them in the correct setup forlder of the game and thats all. Put them into the following path:

C:\Users\YourPcName\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\CarSetups

i have the same problem
its connecting and conecting... but nothings happening.
I tried to run several exe files as admin because thats a solution under win7 sometimes but still the same.

I'd also like to use the setup-library of racedepartment but im looking for setups for the F1 2007 mod and i couldnt find any there.

Maybe someone could tell me where to get only one good track-specified setup that would already make me happy :)

You can find all stock game setups here at RD. We didn't list or upload mods, as it will become a mess :)

The online sharing error is not on your end by the way. The simbin servers are offline, or at least not working.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%