Oneway walls, exporting probs and crowd not appearing. HELP.

Hi, Here are some of my questions that i hope can be answered. By the way i am on the latest beta.

1. Is it possible to make a wall that is only solid one way. eg i am building a speedway and i want to use an external pits. The speedway is fully walled all the way around. i want to cars to be able to drive out of the pits through a part of the wall, and then be solid to the racers on the other side.

2. When i export my track into rF, I can go into the track once. The next time i want to go in it just crashes to desktop.

3. I am using textured walls to make a crowd of people. They appear fine in BTB but on the racetrack they dissappear. You have to be super close to them for them to show up. Is there a way to make them apear at all distances or some other fix? Btw, it is a dds file.

Hope that makes sence

Thanks, Mitch.

Doing the exact same mate , what you do is u remove the side of the wall that is on the outside of the track , thats how i do my pit gates, with the crowd texture , go into the xpacker and make the texture double sided and see if that he;lps, also another idea is to put ur pit spots on the infield and garage spots on the exterior

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back