One To Watch | 8 Top Mod Tracks For Assetto Corsa By Simracing604

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Our good friend Mike at Simracing604 has put together another great video where he picks out 8 of his favourite mod tracks to download for Assetto Corsa.

Sim racing is pretty awesome, made all the more so by our incredible community that continue even to this day to produce exceptional quality content for our favourite racing simulations. Cars, tracks, apps, liveries, championships and pretty much everything in between - if you can imagine it, someone has probably made it for a racing sim!

With such a wide array of content, Simracing604 has taken a bit of time out to share with us all his favourite eight community created tracks available to download now for Assetto Corsa.

Do you agree with Mikes picks? Have any other favourites you'd like to share with the community? Let us know in the comments section below!

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.12.17 - 06.19.20.24.jpg

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.12.17 - 06.21.46.65.jpg

Want to see more from Simracing604? Check out his excellent YouTube channel: click here.

Can't believe Fat Alfie didn't get a mention in the vid. Well, it's down to personal taste and we all have our favourites. :)

This!! I kept waiting for Deutschlandring to make an appearance, that track is in my top 5 of all time, in any sim! It’s like the long forgotten lovechild of Nordschliefe, Mt. Panorama and Monaco in my mind...Long stretches that turn into beautiful fast corners, tight kinks, heavy braking zones, a complex middle sector that’s tight on space, with cambered blind corners everywhere that want to kill you (that double right at the end of the tight forest section is especially treacherous!), nice elevation changes throughout, amazing scenery everywhere...racing there during sunrise or sunset is a dream.

Take almost any class of car there (especially vintage ones, but even modern GT3 was fun there) and I guarantee you’ll have a wonderful time. I love the tracks listed, but this is one of the top 3 mod tracks in AC no question.

EDIT: Now I just learned about Fonteny and I'm more excited to try out that track than anything I've experienced this year in simracing...and I own them all so that's saying a lot! @Fat-Alfie even if this video didn't do it, just know that you're a legend in track design to lots of us!

Last edited:
This!! I kept waiting for Deutschlandring to make an appearance, that track is in my top 5 of all time, in any sim! It’s like the long forgotten lovechild of Nordschliefe, Mt. Panorama and Monaco in my mind...Long stretches that turn into beautiful fast corners, tight kinks, heavy braking zones, a complex middle sector that’s tight on space, with cambered blind corners everywhere that want to kill you (that double right at the end of the tight forest section is especially treacherous!), nice elevation changes throughout, amazing scenery everywhere...racing there during sunrise or sunset is a dream.

Take almost any class of car there (especially vintage ones, but even modern GT3 was fun there) and I guarantee you’ll have a wonderful time. I love the tracks listed, but this is one of the top 3 mod tracks in AC no question.

EDIT: Now I just learned about Fonteny and I'm more excited to try out that track than anything I've experienced this year in simracing...and I own them all so that's saying a lot! @Fat-Alfie even if this video didn't do it, just know that you're a legend in track design to lots of us!
I totally agree with you, Brandon. I love long tracks but some drivers don't like them because they take a lot of time to learn. But for me that's part of the fun. Fonteny is fantastic! I think it has every type of difficult situation that a track can have. I'm sure you'll love it. For those who don't want to invest a lot of time to master a circuit there's Thomson. It's shorter than the other @Fat-Alfie 's tracks but it gives you a good impression of his incredible skill and dedication.

Sure, his picks are all very good to excellent! I drive them all aswell, some very often, some less ...;)
Personally, I would definitely add fonteny, horsma, pinewood, bikernieki, kicevo, oulton park ... and and and ... :roflmao:

There are so many good tracks to choose from... there is always one for the right mood... so thanks to all AC modders! :inlove:;)
yes ur so right
my fauvorite is domington park of these

Can't believe Fat Alfie didn't get a mention in the vid. Well, it's down to personal taste and we all have our favourites. :)

And I ONLY knew of Fonteny. I have a lot of catching up to do
Btw, take the Lotus 2-Eleven ANYWHERE and have a flippin' awesome time. When I'm learning a new track it's my recce car. Round Fonteny, LAC, Lake Louis, Targa, ANYWHERE you wanna go, that little badger is a friggin' blast. WITH a proper H-patt!

Last edited:
Yes, these tracks are very good. I have them all but Topanga. As SimRacing604 has mentioned at the end, there are many more great tracks available, Some Real, some fictional, etc.

Besides the awesome tracks, the thing that has made the older Assetto Corsa into a new game is the addition of SOL BLM lights, and CSP which works with the Content Manager. Driving any track now with these enhancements and with VR makes Assetto Corsa again a great SIIM racing game to have fun with on all these tracks.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back