One Licence on two computers not same time ?

Hello,
very fan of this game i decided one month ago to buy after an interesting free period for trying ! big great game !
i register and pay for one license and go on with no problems; in fact like many of us big problems to tune my COMODO antivirus because of malware false detection ...

--> last week i bought a second computer at my home and decided to install GSC 2012 v1.2 in parrallel to test my configuration; same problems of COMODO antivirus problems
which make me loose licence after many trials to run well the game !
So i asked reiza sales if it possible to renew license authorization with no problem and ask them if it's possible to run game not at the same time; the answer was :

"You should be fine to play the Game in a different PC so long as it´s not at the same time"

-->but sometimes it's ok and an another time not ok ...:(
server problems or i've don't understanding the restriction for not having problems ;
--> when i play on computer 1 the computer 2 must switch off internet ?
--> if i play for exemple one hour on computer 1 do i've to wait for a time before to play on computer 2 ?

Can you help me please because i understand nothing no more to avoid many renewalls :D ?

Att

You have one license so if 2 computers try to signal they have a license at the same time it'll cause issues. Well, that's the simple explanation. If you want to play on 2 computers at the same time you need 2 licenses. If you play on your second computer after you've closed the game on the first computer it should work.

If you play on your second computer after you've closed the game on the first computer it should work.
Thanks tom for your help, but don't you think there's a minimum of time to respect (how long ) before switching computer ?
it seems that i've bugs for this reason; depends i think of the speed to register for reiza server deconnect connect; no ?

Thanks tom for your help, but don't you think there's a minimum of time to respect (how long ) before switching computer ?
it seems that i've bugs for this reason; depends i think of the speed to register for reiza server deconnect connect; no ?

I don't know if there's a certain lockout. Maybe Reiza Studios can answer that?

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel. Precise and durable sensors allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals All-metal construction (excluding pedal...
The CSL Universal Hub supports a wide variety of wheel rims, combining many of the advanced features of the ClubSport Universal Hub at a lower price. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim Lightweight...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 369,95 Features Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm...
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
  • Featured
Enter the adrenaline pumping Direct Drive Force Feedback high-end Sim Racing experience club. Sport comes with 17 Nm of direct drive torque and Simucube 2 benefits. Simucube 2 Sport wheel base delivers serious amounts of juice to bring up adrenaline-filled sweat to the skins of the drivers...