One Licence on two computers not same time ?

Hello,
very fan of this game i decided one month ago to buy after an interesting free period for trying ! big great game !
i register and pay for one license and go on with no problems; in fact like many of us big problems to tune my COMODO antivirus because of malware false detection ...

--> last week i bought a second computer at my home and decided to install GSC 2012 v1.2 in parrallel to test my configuration; same problems of COMODO antivirus problems
which make me loose licence after many trials to run well the game !
So i asked reiza sales if it possible to renew license authorization with no problem and ask them if it's possible to run game not at the same time; the answer was :

"You should be fine to play the Game in a different PC so long as it´s not at the same time"

-->but sometimes it's ok and an another time not ok ...:(
server problems or i've don't understanding the restriction for not having problems ;
--> when i play on computer 1 the computer 2 must switch off internet ?
--> if i play for exemple one hour on computer 1 do i've to wait for a time before to play on computer 2 ?

Can you help me please because i understand nothing no more to avoid many renewalls :D ?

Att

You have one license so if 2 computers try to signal they have a license at the same time it'll cause issues. Well, that's the simple explanation. If you want to play on 2 computers at the same time you need 2 licenses. If you play on your second computer after you've closed the game on the first computer it should work.

If you play on your second computer after you've closed the game on the first computer it should work.
Thanks tom for your help, but don't you think there's a minimum of time to respect (how long ) before switching computer ?
it seems that i've bugs for this reason; depends i think of the speed to register for reiza server deconnect connect; no ?

Thanks tom for your help, but don't you think there's a minimum of time to respect (how long ) before switching computer ?
it seems that i've bugs for this reason; depends i think of the speed to register for reiza server deconnect connect; no ?

I don't know if there's a certain lockout. Maybe Reiza Studios can answer that?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%