Misc Onboard Videos [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod that replaces each track's lap in the track information menus with real 2013 onboard footage. I will update as the season progresses.

Note there is no sound in game but the bik files do have audio attached so anyone with the know how to get the audio working please feel free to contribute!
Also note that each lap does not match up with the diagram on the right expressing the cornering, It's of little concern to me.

Enjoy!
Screen.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Mod that replaces each track's lap in the track information menus with real 2013 onboard footage. I will update as the season progresses.

Note there is no sound in game but the bik files do have audio attached so anyone with the know how to get the audio working please feel free to contribute!
Also note that each lap does not match up with the diagram on the right expressing the cornering, It's of little concern to me.

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...
was waitin for this a long time.Thanks :) :thumbsup:

welcome! what I find most valuable is that you can see where the best drivers use kers during a lap, something codemasters didn't put much thought into.

KERS uh, well I still prefer the audio version though which actually "explains" the track a bit, so you have better knowledge of the corners. No offence, you work looks nice but someone telling me to take a corner in 4th gear while watching my back when accelerating due to it's a hanging corner is easier for me to follow and understand than just to watch a video ;)

[Well, not that I'd watch those videos usually, I can't adapt my line to that anyway, haha]

I am not been critical at all this is a great idea ,,
But needs the Audio for 1 ,,, And the track not lining up these 2 things is what makes a good mod into a awesome mod,,
For Example if the Original Car in game with Commentary did 1,30,000 then make the Video 1,30,000 its never going to line up if you just put the video in game without checking the lap Times,,
But still a great idea and thanks for the download,,,

Some of the laps are wet laps so the timing wouldn't consistently line up with the cornering diagram. Some other laps where the footage starts makes it impossible to line up with the cornering diagram unless the video is delayed or cornering visual is brought forward.
As for audio, that is a game issue, the audio isn't attached to the original game bik videos, I'm looking into finding a way to implement the audio in game.
This is why I released this as is for now.

Some of the laps are wet laps so the timing wouldn't consistently line up with the cornering diagram. Some other laps where the footage starts makes it impossible to line up with the cornering diagram unless the video is delayed or cornering visual is brought forward.
As for audio, that is a game issue, the audio isn't attached to the original game bik videos, I'm looking into finding a way to implement the audio in game.
Great idea I would love to help out with this mod
Could you please let me know how you Converted The original video to a .bik file
and the software I need to do this ,,
I will just do 1 track and try to fix the Audio problem for you but need to look how it was put together,,,

@auroboros please pm me the official permission you have to use copyrighted video material of Formula 1 cars.

Unless you shot the footage yourself you are now officially breaching our forum rules and bring this entire community to danger by adding stuff you know the F1 organization is keen of removing.

I Noticed in the RAD Video tools that you have the audio still playing within the Video it must just be something simple to Fix ill double Check the Original files and see what is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back