Onboard Settings (Cockpit view)

I can no longer adjust "Onboard Settings". I can click on the setting bar and the settings appear onscreen, however I can not ammend/change anything (very weird).
I have checked files integrity with out any success (in regards to this particular issue). Can anyone advise or help?

Thanks.

Fine !! but next time, don't delete this folder but just rename it.
This way you'll be able afterwards to copy setups, controller and replay files ( if needed for this last one ) from your previous documents to the new created folder.

So you'll keep in any case those sometimes precious files.... without the ones making problems. ;)
That will also work ... as the ones I mentioned are not the ones creating problems.

It would've been enough to cycle through the cameras.

Too late ... as at first I should have advised him to check if he was not simply in Dashcam view :D
as they can be very similar if he drives with +- the same settings in cockpit view.
But I saw his message when the other solution was given :(

Too late ... as at first I should have advised him to check if he was not simply in Dashcam view :D
as they can be very similar if he drives with +- the same settings in cockpit view.
But I saw his message when the other solution was given :(
No, I wasn't in dash cam view. For some reason the controls would not work. Jordan Dion's "fix" was perfect for me (and yes I did keep a copy of the "old" files, just in case) :)

I know this is an "Old Post" but it helped me (my onboard setting app just quit). After replacing one-by-one, it turned out to (at least for me) deleting only the following in "C:\Users\DennyHulme \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg" directory:
camera_manager.ini
camera_onboard.ini (if you have one)

Assetto Corsa will build new ones. Car view settings appear to be stored in i.e. "C:\Users\DennyHulme \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\cars\gpl67_ferrari_312\view.ini", so your per car setting remains unaffected.:)

It would've been enough to cycle through the cameras.

I just had the exact same problem with the Onboard View. Sure enough, after cycling the views with the F1 key, I found that my personalized Drivers View was still there. For some quirky Wintel-based reason, the sim loaded with the OV set to that generic cockpit view instead. I did install a new web cam just prior to having this problem, so maybe that had something to do with it, but I don't really think so.

Anyway... Thank you very much!

I know this is an "Old Post" but it helped me (my onboard setting app just quit). After replacing one-by-one, it turned out to (at least for me) deleting only the following in "C:\Users\DennyHulme \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg" directory:
camera_manager.ini
camera_onboard.ini (if you have one)

Assetto Corsa will build new ones. Car view settings appear to be stored in i.e. "C:\Users\DennyHulme \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\cars\gpl67_ferrari_312\view.ini", so your per car setting remains unaffected.:)
I had the same problem repeatedly pushing on F1, remove AC folder in documents and your method, nothing did help. Always showing in cockpit view without steering wheel and no movement when using the driver position app. Then I also deleted these two camera files in the AC Steam CFS folder and its gone now.
So it’s removing both the camera stuf in the documents and Steam AC folder. Be sure you have closed AC before doing this deleting.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back