Onboard settings app not working

Droplin

Mark Kaplin
Hey guys, i've run into an issue where my onboard settings app is properly adjusting everything except pitch. All other controls seem to work properly, seat position, height etc.
Didn't find this kind of issue on the forums so hope some of you can help me sort it out.

P.s I'm not talking about the dashcam, that one can't be adjusted except for fov. I'm reffering to the drivers pov camera.

Hey guys, i've run into an issue where my onboard settings app is properly adjusting everything except pitch. All other controls seem to work properly, seat position, height etc.
Didn't find this kind of issue on the forums so hope some of you can help me sort it out.

P.s I'm not talking about the dashcam, that one can't be adjusted except for fov. I'm reffering to the drivers pov camera.
Are you running real head motion or some other freepie, head tracker?
Or ever installed something like that?
If yes, it disables the pitch and btw also the glance buttons.
Check if you can still glance and report back :)

yep, glancing works just fine, I've used rhm in the past but not anymore.
Thanks for the immediate reply, i've been trying to adjust my seat position to represent everything 1:1 for the past few days, stumbled upon this issue.

Are you running real head motion or some other freepie, head tracker?
Or ever installed something like that?
If yes, it disables the pitch and btw also the glance buttons.
Check if you can still glance and report back :)

yep, glancing works just fine, I've used rhm in the past but not anymore.
Thanks for the immediate reply, i've been trying to adjust my seat position to represent everything 1:1 for the past few days, stumbled upon this issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back