Onboard Lap Of New Yas Marina Circuit

• Andrew Evans

thanks for poasten.... looks a bit mickey mouse to me tbh... prolly more fun to drive - like valencia street....

I think it's unique. It's got a ridiculously slow hairpin before a ridiculously long straight. :wacko:

Looks pretty, but whether it's a good track remains to be seen. Pitlane exit is interesting, though why they'd situate a chicane before a slow hairpin defies logic.

Let's wait and see.

I think it's unique. It's got a ridiculously slow hairpin before a ridiculously long straight. :wacko:

Looks pretty, but whether it's a good track remains to be seen. Pitlane exit is interesting, though why they'd situate a chicane before a slow hairpin defies logic.

Let's wait and see.

Bunch them up before launching them down the straight. they hope it will increase chance of slipstream i guess.

Doesn't work like that, accelration is too great and you have to 'wait' if you are following closely. A properly proven technique is to have changing directions followed by braking

looks like it has a few point and squirt bits - lets see if the slow corner before the straight works. hopefully its long enough to offset waiting for the guy in front to hit the gas. also better let nico know about the pit exit - don't want him running wide in the tunnel :D

Garbage track imo, where can you possible make a surmountable attack on your opponent. In the twisty bits you'd be luck to keep the car on track at speed. This Tilke dufus really needs to step down, I'm sick and tired of his long monotonous type race tracks, they all have the same theme to them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%