Resource icon

Misc Onboard Cam Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hazy submitted a new resource:

Onboard Cam Mod - Better shakes and movement

This mod replaces the default left and right shake with a more common up and down + it adds a bit of "look to apex" feeling because the cam moves in the direction that you turn.

To run this mod go to Documents\AC\cfg, backup your original camera_manager and camera_onboard files, extract "camera mod" to Documents\AC\cfg and overwrite both files, open camera_onboard and change the default 54 FOV to whatever you like, save and run the game.

Don't use the in game View setting, if you want to...

Read more about this resource...

No, they told me to re upload it cause I did something wrong. Can't you see the video ?
In term of "look to apex" feeling this is the best I can do but try it if you haven't already because there is some other good stuff in this mod.

The video i see is still the old one that is 3 days ago. I thought you will make a new video for this upgrade mod. But its ok if not.
By the way the "look to apex" is the one that interest me most but i dont see any different in that video so i think i wait for now, may be its easier to make it happen after v1.0 is released :whistling:

Same video cause this is the same mod, no upgrade just re upload.

The "look to apex" bit is just a bonus, I know that it's what you're after but try the mod as it is. When you play you can see the "almost look to apex" much better then on that video.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%