On the way to G5 Classics!! :D

Msportdan

@Simberia
Mar 17, 2014
please sector 3 push custom championships up that pecking order.

Your doing a phenomonal job with the cars and series, but we need some depth with the cars outside of the experiences.

Msportdan

@Simberia
Mar 17, 2014
i know jay i keep knocking on your door about this..

tell you what could you give us a massive rough estimate of when we could see this? I swear i wont let anyone here hold against you.

Jay Ekkel

Nov 5, 2007
rough estimate would be somewhere in-between tomorrow and december this year.

more accurate info will follow later ;)

Reactions: 247

Heppsan

250RPM
Dec 18, 2013
yeah havent tried yet, is it good?
It's awesome!! :)
Download and start the app, then have it running when you are about to do a championship.
Choose car, number of AI etc in single race mode.
And then it's just to pick tracks in the order you like to race them, and the app keeps track of the score, times etc.
When you want to watch the standings you just tab out and press "Check now" and then "Open Result Directory" on the app. :thumbsup:

M.Bohlken

25RPM
Dec 6, 2014
I think the Nissan will fit in the "touring classics"-class... that Nissan Skyline GTR R32 was Build for the group A-Class

Msportdan

@Simberia
Mar 17, 2014
It's awesome!! :)
Download and start the app, then have it running when you are about to do a championship.
Choose car, number of AI etc in single race mode.
And then it's just to pick tracks in the order you like to race them, and the app keeps track of the score, times etc.
When you want to watch the standings you just tab out and press "Check now" and then "Open Result Directory" on the app. :thumbsup:
so works as well as a coded season in game. What if you want to just a fun race will it record that too?

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Nov 14, 2014
so works as well as a coded season in game. What if you want to just a fun race will it record that too?
Don't have the app open when running a fun race and it won't record anything, only open it when you want to race your championship.

Emilio

500RPM
Jan 15, 2014
So this means that by the time we get the new G5 will also get the updated physics/FFB for the Zak and Bmw... (?)
SWEET!
:inlove:

django18

10RPM
Dec 2, 2014
Thinking about the sound of 935 already makes me drool like a dog...This is going to be glorious:)