F1 2010 On-The-Fly Wing adjustments

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok guys help me here. I'm on a long straight tearing it up and I notice I have on-the-fly wing adjustments. But what am I too set them to in order to gain more speed? Can I gain more speed? What settings in the garage would make using the on-the-fly useless if such a thing is possible.

Just finished the Spanish Grand Prix, I use the fast (negative) wing just as I hit the main straight, then at the end I push up (positive) wing for the first corner, it feels like I can take the corners just that bit tighter, I leave it that way till I turn the last corner.

I use the wing adj. like Herp. When the tires wear, i restore the grip using the wing by having it up. There is a difference. However, if you already have a lot of front wing to begin with, you will notice a loss of speed if you don't bring it down on the straights. I think you can make three adjustments per lap (up, down, up or down, up, down). Your engineer does tell you that you have it up and that you could benefit if you bring it down on the straights. He won't tell you to put it up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back