Driver gloves pack

Misc Driver gloves pack 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

Hoksu

Premium
Hoksu submitted a new resource:

OMP One Evo X gloves - 2021 OMP gloves in several colors

OMP One Evo X gloves. Includes 5 real colors (white, black, black_yellow, blue, red) and green_orange that fits certain Lamborghinis in particular. I managed to decently replicate the fabric style

How to use: drop the content folder into your AC main folder, then in skin folder edit skin.ini, e.g. GLOVES=\omp_one_evo_x\white

OR

paste the glove texture and the three files from _nm folder to skin folder...

Read more about this resource...

hey man, can you tell me where this skin folder is that you meant?
I don't mean any particular skin, you choose what skins you use them with.

AC root folder -> content -> cars -> Car folder -> skins -> the skin you want to use

You can also open a skin folder directly via CM to avoid manually navigating. Content -> cars -> select car -> left click the skin you want -> Folder. Or in drive tab, click the tree dots next to car -> Folder

Last edited:
I don't mean any particular skin, you choose what skins you use them with.

AC root folder -> content -> cars -> Car folder -> skins -> the skin you want to use

You can also open a skin folder directly via CM to avoid manually navigating. Content -> cars -> select car -> left click the skin you want -> Folder. Or in drive tab, click the tree dots next to car -> Folder
Thanks. I needed guidance, I'm pretty much a boomer.

Hey is this only for personal use or can be included in a skin please? I just made a Dacia Logan N24h entry and one of the drivers use the black gloves found in this pack :)

Would love if you consider making Remakes of some of the older GTR2 Versions for example the Pack from BariCZ had the Momo Pro Racer Club and Alpinestars GP Pro or the OMP Dijon Vintage and Sparco Tornado by Gamus96 that probably will never see Transition to AC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%