Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
OMP One Evo X gloves

Misc OMP One Evo X gloves 2.0

Hoksu

Premium
Solutions
Hoksu submitted a new resource:

OMP One Evo X gloves - 2021 OMP gloves in several colors

OMP One Evo X gloves. Includes 5 real colors (white, black, black_yellow, blue, red) and green_orange that fits certain Lamborghinis in particular. I managed to decently replicate the fabric style

How to use: drop the content folder into your AC main folder, then in skin folder edit skin.ini, e.g. GLOVES=\omp_one_evo_x\white

OR

paste the glove texture and the three files from _nm folder to skin folder...

Read more about this resource...

Hoksu

Premium
Solutions
hey man, can you tell me where this skin folder is that you meant?
I don't mean any particular skin, you choose what skins you use them with.

AC root folder -> content -> cars -> Car folder -> skins -> the skin you want to use

You can also open a skin folder directly via CM to avoid manually navigating. Content -> cars -> select car -> left click the skin you want -> Folder. Or in drive tab, click the tree dots next to car -> Folder

Last edited:
I don't mean any particular skin, you choose what skins you use them with.

AC root folder -> content -> cars -> Car folder -> skins -> the skin you want to use

You can also open a skin folder directly via CM to avoid manually navigating. Content -> cars -> select car -> left click the skin you want -> Folder. Or in drive tab, click the tree dots next to car -> Folder
Thanks. I needed guidance, I'm pretty much a boomer.