Resource icon

Misc OMP 2016 Drivers suit and gloves templates 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I've made what i want in photoshop and i know how to make a dds, but how do i get it into the game?
2 ways, place in the car skin folder and delete the skin.ini if that is present and then put a crew suit, drivers helmet in the same skin folder also.

the other way is to make a new folder in the texture/driver_suit folder and name it omp or whateever you want but no spaces between words, use the _ key instead. and then open up the skin.ini in the car folder and use whats already in there as a guide and direct the driver_suit to that folder in the driver suit section in the skin.ini. look at the other drivers suits in the texture folder so you know where to put the nm.dds in the folder you created. this way you can make many different colour variations of the same suit and if you save the nm without any logos on you can then just use 1 nm for all them suits

Last edited:
2 ways, place in the car skin folder and delete the skin.ini if that is present and then put a crew suit, drivers helmet in the same skin folder also.

the other way is to make a new folder in the texture/driver_suit folder and name it omp or whateever you want but no spaces between words, use the _ key instead. and then open up the skin.ini in the car folder and use whats already in there as a guide and direct the driver_suit to that folder in the driver suit section in the skin.ini. look at the other drivers suits in the texture folder so you know where to put the nm.dds in the folder you created. this way you can make many different colour variations of the same suit and if you save the nm without any logos on you can then just use 1 nm for all them suits
ill try that and get back to you on it

Bill_3

Bill Guillaume
Premium
Howdy Michael,

I posted this in the other suits thread too. same issue.
I keep getting an error on this download. Says it is an unknown archive or damaged. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help
Bill G

It is still availiable from the download link. It was packed using winrar, if you are using something else to unpack then maybe that is the problem, get the free version from the winrar site, it says its a 1 month trial.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • €3001-5000