PC1 OMG!! hypocrisy and irony overload

This site has seriously no grace.

I've just read the thread about the mods at WMD and a mod here was clearly warning and swinging the banhammer behind his back defending someone moaning about being banned from WMD.

Then Andy J "creeps" into the thread to inflame things and then has the sheer gall to call out pCARS supporters for doing what he already did.

I mean I am totally and utterly aghast at the complete and utter hypocrisy...

I wonder if I'll get banned for posting this CRITICISM of the site?? Interesting to see if the people who run this site are open to the criticism they clearly feel is acceptable for SMS and pCARS...or will this thread disappear and confirm what I already suspect? Oh and I've taken a screen shot just in case.

and-here-we-go-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1271.gif

Just exploring the limits, if it's A.ok to critique SMS and pCARS on WMD forums then it's surely A ok to critique this forum here. And again I think this forum is doing a really really poor job.

Also I won't be as obnoxious as people criticising pCARS on the WMD forums (or here), so I'll pop in every so often and voice any displeasure at the site, it's admins and the mods in a clean non abusive way. Unless I'm stopped which proves hypocrisy....

of course..... if I can be bothered, I'm really a lazy git and would much rather be playing A/C and pCARS at the moment!

Getting extremely tired of this, tbh.

When a thread is locked its locked for a good reason. No need to create another thread for it to steer up a finished discussion again.

If you have a problem with a moderator feel free to drop him/her a message via pm or send an email.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back