ACC Older GT3 cars @ COTA - Monday 14th November

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
1667573895755.png

Time to show these cars some love again with a fun 30 minute sprint race.

If I've missed any older cars that you think would go well with these just let me know :thumbsup:

Practice starts at 20:30UTC

1667574075147.png

Usual club rules apply, see you there!

If you are new to racing with us and need help just drop me a pm :)

Last edited:
I think I did a few races early on in the 650, cracking little car. I'm hoping the Nissan Godzilla power will help me down the straights :D

Last edited:
I think I did a few races early on in the 650, cracking little car. I'm hoping the Nissan Godzilla power will help me down the straights :D
I think the Nissan will be a strong car on COTA! Loved driving it, very strong out of corners just not so much into mid to high speed corners which this track has so few of. I might have to get some practice in on the Bentley.

What is a decent time on COTA? I havent driven the track much

I think the Nissan will be a strong car on COTA! Loved driving it, very strong out of corners just not so much into mid to high speed corners which this track has so few of. I might have to get some practice in on the Bentley.

What is a decent time on COTA? I havent driven the track much
I'll be honest I haven't turned a wheel on it! If I manage to get a bit of time on it I'll let you know.

So I raced on COTA earlier, most people online are in the range of 2:07.9 - 2:11.5

It was a great track to race on, really fun swapping places multiple times in a lap as the corners allow two wide racing to cross back and forth if you both respect and give each other space.

Looking forward to the race on there, seemed that every car was similar on pace in the server as there are so many corners to use the strengths of whatever you drive.

If I hear "Lap Invalidated" one more time... :roflmao:

Hard to gauge where I am with this track should make it an interesting race on Monday.

I have swapped cars to the Aston, I could get good laps out of the Aston, McLaren and the Nissan. The Bentley's TC was fustrating, cut too much at times and next to nothing at others, the Jaguar felt nice but I couldnt get a decent laptime from it

Yea I've been bouncing between the Aston & Mclaren, the Nissan felt far to light for me which is surprising considering i use the 720s as my main car.

The Aston feels good but tiny inside, my view feels pretty obstructed which i don't like in a race, i can see me sticking with the McLaren... Maybe :whistling:

Yea I found the Aston understeers, Nissan oversteers and the McLaren was very balanced but felt like I needed to be really smooth. All are a good challenge, should be fun racing these cars that all have more compromises then the current gen cars.

I think engine cylinders are like pizzas: the more, the better. So I'm going with the Aston. Also, the DBR9 GT1 is one of my all times favourite car. I'm not sure if I'll be able to race on monday, but I registered anyway.

I did a few laps yesterday and... they were invalid. My best one was 2:11.9. I think I can shave a little bit of that, but not too much.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back