• Lotus 2-11
  • Lotus 2-11 GT4
  • Mercedes SLS
Track: Automotodrom Grobnik (DOWNLOAD)
Track condition: Green (starting ~93%)

Booking: 18:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Practice: No
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (25 minutes)
Race: 19:25 GMT (26 laps ~45 mins | Standing Start | Mandatory pit stop)
T/C, ABS: Factory

Special notes
  • Join the server in time from 18:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT.
  • If you can't join in time, make sure you sign out before 18:00 GMT.
  • Teamspeak required.
  • Passwords will be sent via private message just before the practice session.

Club & League races go premium: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Last edited:
Entry List
  1. Akis
  2. Mitja Bonca
  3. Jim Liak
  4. Derpy
  5. Mathias André
  6. Angelo dos Santos
  7. Adria Perez
  8. IRobot
  9. clippyf1
  10. Tobias Röhner
  11. Geof
  12. Allan Groth
  13. Christian Lozanov
  14. Falko Renner
  15. Christoph Lex
  16. EireGreen™
  17. Christoph Wohlkönig
  18. Vacant
  19. Vacant
  20. Vacant
  21. Vacant
  22. Vacant
  23. Vacant
  24. Vacant
  25. Vacant
  26. Vacant
  27. Vacant

Last edited:
Come on guys, this is the 1st online international test race, that we try this track and see if it was worth of 4 months hard work. Come and enjoy.
And in a few days Andrea Lojelo will put this track on RSR live timing board, so we can compare out times. Will be much easier for everyone.

Btw, there is an updated version in progress and testing, which will make those red triangles in two corners much more friendly and not so destructible for your cars.
Stay tune for an updated 2.3 version.

I'm in!

By the way the cars are very close laptime-wise, so pick whatever you like! The event is in booking mode so you are free to pick whatever you want during the booking phase!

Come on guys, this is the 1st online international test race, that we try this track and see if it was worth of 4 months hard work. Come and enjoy.
And in a few days Andrea Lojelo will put this track on RSR live timing board, so we can compare out times. Will be much easier for everyone.

Btw, there is an updated version in progress and testing, which will make those red triangles in two corners much more friendly and not so destructible for your cars.
Stay tune for an updated 2.3 version.

I remember my E30 M3 trying to kill me every other corner a month or so ago and also racing for 25 laps with smashed windscreen so i dont have the best of memories ;)

Did some laps in F40, which used to be one of my favorite cars, but now... it goes sideway at the back for almost nothing, no reason. I don`t know what they did to it. Before it was much more enjoyable.

Well, looks like I'll be free Friday, sign me up please!

I did probably 25 laps to try and learn the track and it's really fun! I really like the undulating corners with all kind of cambers, makes for a good challenge :)
I'll probably race the KTM as it's a really fun car and we don't get to drive it too often in the racing club! My PB so far is a 1:33.23, what kind of times do you guys manage? I'm struggling to figure how far I am from the pace and RSR is desperately empty at the moment :)

Well, looks like I'll be free Friday, sign me up please!

I did probably 25 laps to try and learn the track and it's really fun! I really like the undulating corners with all kind of cambers, makes for a good challenge :)
I'll probably race the KTM as it's a really fun car and we don't get to drive it too often in the racing club! My PB so far is a 1:33.23, what kind of times do you guys manage? I'm struggling to figure how far I am from the pace and RSR is desperately empty at the moment :)

Check ones again ;)

Sign me in, please, with the KTM.

And, any chance penalties will be off? Falling from a cliff called kerb into a field of cows with ponds is enough penalty, so it feels a bit too much to also have to slow down to 35kmh for going a bit too wide.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%