AC Old vs New @ Grobnik - Friday 3 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry, Falko :( Lost my car almost in this turn and you had to go off track to avoid me :notworthy:
Race with good and bad...was mostly an obstacle for you guys but on the other hand was able to cut down my laptime by 2.5 sec!! So not everything was bad ;) But had no trust in the X-Box this time although it´s one of my favs... Felt better in practicing before and strange in race, also had quite some stuttering during quali and start of race :(

AND no exterior sound AT ALL :O_o: Didn´t hear no car around me....was i the only one with this problem?

Good Race Guys, was really funny with so many different Cars on the Track, the 235i was so different to the other cars, less top speed but great in the corners, i had to gain enough distance there to not get catched on the two straights. :D

@Christoph Wohlkönig those things happen, it could have been worse :laugh:

Thanks guys, my first AC online race, and thoroughly enjoyed it, nice clean and respectful racing.
The Merc 190 was a glorious handful, I need to go shower down after hanging onto to that for 26 laps !! :) great circuit too, took some getting used to but ended up with a nice flow. ... note to self .. drive quicker .. Cheers.

Great fun indeed!
Only downside is that I have no idea how this freaking pit stop works! damnt it. :mad::mad::roflmao:
My plan was not change tires, but my crew would only work if I chose an option. The option No Changes was there but I coundt click on it.
Was a mess. I lost like 40 seconds there.
Other than that was quite fun and I love this 155! ;)

Great fun indeed!
Only downside is that I have no idea how this freaking pit stop works! damnt it. :mad::mad::roflmao:
My plan was not change tires, but my crew would only work if I chose an option. The option No Changes was there but I coundt click on it.
Was a mess. I lost like 40 seconds there.
Other than that was quite fun and I love this 155! ;)
Usually you don`t need to click on "No Option", simply click Ok button (at the bottom) and thats it!

--

Great race, I was missing 0.3s/lap on my poor Lotus 2/11, which barely stayed on track for 26 laps. I was playing around with it, sometimes the whole width of the track was mine when I was catch the slide. But its a nice challenging tiny car. Messed up pit stop a bit, was just waiting and didnt know what to click (lol), then needed to click 4 times to refuel enough (very small fuel tank), but on the end of the race I came on 3rd position - very happy.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%