Old Threads (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Naught to Sixty app, it is possible to perform acceleration time measurements for the following speeds and distances:
  • 0-60, 0-100, 0-200 mph
  • 0-100, 0-200, 0-300 km/h
  • 0-60-0, 0-100-0, 0-200-0 mph
  • 0-100-0, 0-200-0, 0-300-0 km/h
  • 1/4 Mile, 500 m, 100 m
In order to install this app, extract the .zip file to the folder *Assetto Corsa Installation Directory*/apps/python. To use it, simply stop the car and press the button labeled Start. The system will be ready and the timer will start the moment you start moving. If you press the Start button again while being in motion, the current measurement will simply be stopped, whereas, in case you've brought the car to a hold, a new one will be started.

Naught to Sixty App

I have a little present for all formula one fans (including me).
This app, called "TVOverlay" is characterized by the TV broadcast graphics used in formula one world feed. To get you in the mood for the upcoming formula one season, I´ve created this app and published it just before the first grand prix.

tvoverlay.png

FEATURES
- show driver name
- show lap time with one digit
- show sector time with 3 digits
- show split time with 3 digits (green frame -> faster, yellow frame -> slower)
- show best sector time before crossing the sector line (red frame -> best sector time)
- show "no time" if lap is invalid
- save best lap with its sector times

ISSUES
- at some points of the appwindow there are grey border lines. I disabled the border lines, but the
problem is still valid
- small delay for showing the lap time after crossing finish line. I have to use the LastSplits in order to
get the lap time. The LastSplits are not updated in this moment the car crosses the finish line.
For the first timed lap it works, but not for further laps. This should not be a problem if
getCurrentSplits and LastLap hopefully work in first AC release. Because of this, the
"TVOverlay_TP" is only intended for the AC technology preview.

DOWNLOAD-LINK:
http://www.linkfile.de/download-e1c2e55cc575a2ccb30e7bbafc011b03.php

Simply copy the content into your AC folder (AC_TechPreview).

A few technical aspects:
The last lap time is being calculated by the getLastSplits function.
The first sector line is at 33% track length and the second at 66% track length, because the original sector line was difficult to rebuild in order to get the exactly same split time. The "NormalizedSplinePosition" was used to define the car position as well as the sector lines on track.

Please test the app and give some feedback and proposals. Maybe there are some more bugs I didn´t notice. I´m new in Python, so I would be grateful for ideas and improvements in terms of programming. It could be an option to load the ghost lap as best lap for using as benchmark time.
In future I want to have the full overlay options for race and quali with standings, speeds etc...

Keep racing​

don't worry I'll remove your time.
Please use the RSR Live Time in HOTLAP MODE only. if you use it in PRACTICE MODE, your time will be recorder also if you cut, going off track.
We will release shortly a new version of our app, fixing some issues, including this, and adding some new functionalities.

LIVETIME400x4.png
RSR Live Time: new version v0.9.9_002 released
  • Redesign of the application internal flow to improve performance and error detection.
  • App not working anymore in practice mode were is possible to record a lap cutting off road.
  • Implemented Messaging System to inform about new versions or other important informations.
  • The app is now also recording informations about controller used, driving aids, and other parameters.
  • Live Timing Guide: added section "Common problems and resolutions"
  • Website updates: driving aids added. fixed small issues.
All Lap times has been resetted due to the possibility to do an invalid lap recorded in practice mode.
We will keep on working on the website in the next period to display all the informations gathered by the app, and to add more functionalities and statistics.
practice_mode.png

I have a little present for all formula one fans (including me).
This app, called "TVOverlay" is characterized by the TV broadcast graphics used in formula one world feed. To get you in the mood for the upcoming formula one season, I´ve created this app and published it just before the first grand prix.

tvoverlay.png

FEATURES
- show driver name
- show lap time with one digit
- show sector time with 3 digits
- show split time with 3 digits (green frame -> faster, yellow frame -> slower)
- show best sector time before crossing the sector line (red frame -> best sector time)
- show "no time" if lap is invalid
- save best lap with its sector times

ISSUES
- at some points of the appwindow there are grey border lines. I disabled the border lines, but the
problem is still valid
- small delay for showing the lap time after crossing finish line. I have to use the LastSplits in order to
get the lap time. The LastSplits are not updated in this moment the car crosses the finish line.
For the first timed lap it works, but not for further laps. This should not be a problem if
getCurrentSplits and LastLap hopefully work in first AC release. Because of this, the
"TVOverlay_TP" is only intended for the AC technology preview.

DOWNLOAD-LINK:

F1 TV Overlay

Simply copy the content into your AC folder (AC_TechPreview).

A few technical aspects:
The last lap time is being calculated by the getLastSplits function.
The first sector line is at 33% track length and the second at 66% track length, because the original sector line was difficult to rebuild in order to get the exactly same split time. The "NormalizedSplinePosition" was used to define the car position as well as the sector lines on track.

Please test the app and give some feedback and proposals. Maybe there are some more bugs I didn´t notice. I´m new in Python, so I would be grateful for ideas and improvements in terms of programming. It could be an option to load the ghost lap as best lap for using as benchmark time.
In future I want to have the full overlay options for race and quali with standings, speeds etc...

Keep racing

LIVETIME400x4.png

RSR Live Time: new version v0.9.9_003 released

• fixed issue which, in some cases, prevented reading all driving aids correctly.
  • fixed issue which, in some cases, allowed to record an invalid laptime in practice

All Lap times has been resetted due to the possibility to do an invalid lap recorded in practice mode.

Unfortunately we've been quite busy lately so we didn't have much time available to add more funtionalities to the website.
We still have a lot o nice features in our pipeline, we just need to have some free time to work on it.

NOTE: Install in AC root folder

Check here the Live Standinghttp://www.radiators-champ.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=116

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%