old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle Evers

• Kyle Evers

Anyone else looking forward to this mod?

I am personally one who prefers GT and Prototype racing, so this is a great mod for someone like me. Not to mention the Honda NSX from the GT500 class will be included :D.

I can't wait! If you go on YouTube and virtualr.net, they have some good previews to get you excited. It looks very promising, everything seems to be going smoothly and they aren't rushing anything.

How can they create a mod for rFactor 2 when the game is not even released? :)

Is this a scratch build mod or a conversion party again? Never played the GTR2 version so i dont have a clue about the content

• Kyle Evers

They are using rFactor as a base. Then when rFactor 2 comes out, they will convert it over. Or at least that's what I read once. On VirtualR they some great previews of it.

The GTR2 version is just WSGT, not WSGT 2. There is going to be WSGT for rFactor as a conversion, then WSGT 2 for rFactor 2.

Arnold is also over at SMcars and posts screenshots now and then of the cars. Love the mesh shots showing how good and clean the work really is.

• Kyle Evers

I agree. The models look great, let's just hope the quality is as good as it seems. I have faith in them though, doesn't seem like they're rushing it all which is good.

Aren't they in secret (for obvious licences problems) contact with ISI to prepare their files for rF2 structure and be ready not too long after rF2 is released?

I think I've read that.

Like other mod groups there are those with rF2 already and those that will be building them and testing them on rF1 in prep for their access to rF2. Much in rF2 has changed and much that is still in essence that same if not exactly in the required code.

WSGT2 new screenshots

108p.jpg

109d.jpg

110d.jpg

111pfk.jpg

112c.jpg

What a sweet looking Lexus Arnold! Especially #3.. Little less logo's on the screenshots will make it even more impressive imho

Oh my oh my, Arnold Carter Wong you are a god!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GeGxbIOfFU[/ame]

Renault Megane Trophy 2009 Teaser
After we did a first small alpha test running the Megane Trophy 2009 model in rFactor1 i decided to do a quick video to let you all have a look at what is going on behind the RMT HQ walls.. Tests went Ok. Arnolds models look top notch , framerate is way higher then expected, and the graphic style we are after is spot on. Templates and textures are ready. The skinning team can now start the creation of the Megane Trophy 2009 liveries.
Source: Belgian Sim Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline