Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
id REALLY like to see a Real Life cam and Real Life damage,like super sensitive,if i crash in a tyre wall at 50kmh i want my suspension to fall apart like in real life :)

Not sure if I'm missing something, but is it possible to remove the "play, pause, camera, etc" overlay in the replays? If it isn't, that's something I'd love to see.

Edit: Nevermind, just because it wasn't on screen doesn't mean it wasn't there.

18965634.jpg

great job, thx !!

could i request a favor ?

ML, you are my hero.

F1 2011 isn't available (at least in Europe), but you already released the first mod! :-D

Can't wait any longer for F1 2011 and your skins.

By the way, any plans for new super crispy HD helmets? :)

Hi MS

As I have put in the description, I don't actually have the game at all, just the one file that was sent to me as a tester so to speak.

I'll be looking into the things that will need doing to the graphics side of things when hopefully my copy lands on my doormat on Friday.

could you do the mercedes with #7 in both places, so no matter what car i get online, it'll be Schumi's ?

Hi SK

Yup should be able to get onto those pretty soon I hope.

I know you've seen the template, hopefully won't be too difficult to get to grips with.

ML, you are my hero.

F1 2011 isn't available (at least in Europe), but you already released the first mod! :-D

Can't wait any longer for F1 2011 and your skins.

By the way, any plans for new super crispy HD helmets? :)

Yup was Kingfisher too Mark, but they kindly omitted some of the sponsors, I've just tried blindly to add the where they should be.

They are of the hiccup variety :tongue:

Did they seriously screw the car up that bad at CM? Wasn't it Kingfisher last season too?

No problem Phil.

Thanks as I haven't actually had a real good look at it yet.

Not sure why everyone's annoyed with the damage, it's still the best damage model seen in an F1 game to date, visually especially nad physically it affects the car nicely, yes there's room for improvement but there's limitations to what they can do. I seem to remember watching a video before F1CE was released that showed how good the damage was in that (ie. broken suspension so one wheel was facing inwards abit like Hamilton in Monza last year) but that didn't feature in the final product, every official F1 game will have that same limitation unless FOM decide to be less strict.

The issue isnt visual, it was that the damage wasnt sensitive enough- you could pound the wall, or blast into other cars,and not get damaged at all.. the mods just jack the sensitivity to collisions way up so that when these things happen, you get some sort of penalty (like a lost wing, or worse).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back