Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by ML2166:

Force India with logos HD

Okay guys, kinda flying blind here.

I don't have the game as yet, not til Friday possibly.

But have been sent a car file to have a look at to see if anything could be done.

I have added logos that were missing to the places I can kind of figure out, but some will be missing due to not being to have a look at them myself.

If anyone wants to give it a try then please do and let me know how it looks, possibly post a pic if you can.

So just testing the water so to speak to see if it is possible to do as we did with 2010.

I am presuming Codemasters are following a similar kind of files system, so I may not have the folders exactly correct.

I would strongly reccomend you back up any files due to be changed first as per usual.

Added safety car pic out of game just for fun.

The damage as it came with the game, leaves a lot to be desired - it makes the car too strong (again). Thankfully, the same damage mod from 2010 will work in 2011.. i just took the "loose_parts" file that came in the 120% damage mod, and put it in 2011... and it completely works (no more F1 Tank)

just thought you guys would like to know:cool:

Okay Michael thanks for that.

Like I said flying completely blind at the moment.

The problem with damage in F1 2010 and probably 2011 as well is that under the F1 license FOM get worried when CM for example come to them and say 'We want to be able to have the cars smashed up and wrecked' and so do the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back