(OLD) Templates for Super Touring Reloaded 98/Seasons

Misc (OLD) Templates for Super Touring Reloaded 98/Seasons 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I made i skin using one of these templates, but how do i add it to the game? i tried putting the textures and the .ini file into a folder in the "CustomSkins" folder, but when i launch the game, a text file file called "Errors" appears and says that the parameter "body" is invalid, and that the parameter "windows" is also invalid.
I wrote part of the .ini file like this:
body=(name of body file)
windows=(name of windows file)

Did i type it the worng way? What should i write instead of "body=" and "windows="?

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
Buy now from MOZA Racing ($79,00) Compatibility: R21/R16/R9 Originate from real racing car Quality assurance Aviation grade aluminum alloy housing
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introducing the Podium DD2, the ultimate force feedback experience. Breakthrough technology, incredible performance. Quite simply the most advanced direct drive solution ever. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.499,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the...
  • Featured
The colors of black and gold were chosen to bring out the competitive spirit of the driver. The CRP pedal’s design incorporates the essence of hyper car styling. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Aluminum Alloy Pedal Assembly Almost every part of the CRP is made of CNC aluminum alloy...
The CSL Universal Hub supports a wide variety of wheel rims, combining many of the advanced features of the ClubSport Universal Hub at a lower price. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim Lightweight...
The Trak Racer SA-06 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-06 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...