Old School Fun

Had a blast doing a recent multiplayer race with the Masariati 250F 12 cyl on the Full Monza with banking. The car is hard to handle and the lead changed quite a few times as people went for a tour through the grass at various points. Going side by side on the banking is a laugh.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a white knuckle racing experience.

Sounds challenging to say the least (I can't even keep that car on the track on straights, let alone the corners or Monza's trecherous bankings) - surely a perfect recipe for an eventful race where anything can happen.

Perhaps one day I'll manage to tame this beast and can have some fun with it!

Had a blast doing a recent multiplayer race with the Masariati 250F 12 cyl on the Full Monza with banking. The car is hard to handle and the lead changed quite a few times as people went for a tour through the grass at various points. Going side by side on the banking is a laugh.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a white knuckle racing experience.
I did the same thing the other day, what an exciting track car combination. I posted a setup in the setup forum which helped somewhat. http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/maserati-250f-12-cylinder-monza-full-course.126064/
It was hastily put together but I will try to refine it more as I go on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back