• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

Is there a new recent update to old Pukeyho?,been trying to join a public session that says its on Pukey but i get booted when i join with the standard blurb in chat as if i dont have the track installed,i got 1.01 in and raced on it plenty in the RD server...

Never noticed talk of the ver. in the chat blurb thing,connection lost then dropping happens quite rapid,i can join the EAO server fine,and even get to drive around,but im always informed "cannot compete against unknown,wont be able to race"...or words to that affect.

-=Graphic mod for rFactor using ENB=-

Hi fellas!

I've been using the ENB mod for a while now and i've been finetuning it for my own taste, cleaning up
the code a bit in the INI file and created my own Gamma curve Bitmap that makes the Gamma curve (contrast and brightness) change depending on what time of the day it is ingame, so for nighttime the game has low contrast with some blue tint when it's at it's darkest, and daytime i gave it a little miami-sun tan touch. :p

it may not fall into everyone's taste, not everyone like bloom for instance but i've toned it down quite a bit since it's easy to overdo it with blooming, i just want highligts to bloom over a bit.

here are some screenshots, let me know if you want more screenshots, i'll be releasing my version of
the mod shortly. :)

Top image is Original, bottom image is with the ENB mod activated with my settings.

21408d1263740147-graphic-mod-for-rfactor-using-enb-enbrf03.jpg

ENBrF03.jpg
ENBrF02.jpg
ENBrF01.jpg

Rock on fellas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.