• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

This does make sense... I got BTB all squared away today so maybe I'll be posting some too, I've been doodleing tracks for 8 years now on paper so I've got a few Ideas up my sleeves, one kinda like suzuka, Drag strip front straight leading into a tight hairpen, some esses, Surfers Paridise like more than Suzuka, then a crossover followed by a double apex left, some more fast flowing turns and then crossing back under, two 90 degree rights, followed by a final chicane like Assen's. Another fasts front straight into a fast left, over a bridge then a hairpen a fast right then another hairpen, a fast left then under the bridge to a chicane and thats all I got except that the last turn is a chicane.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Ryan Callan:

Bathurst 1.25

Updates include:
- New AIW file with fixes and enhancements
- AI setup with low wing setting
- Added ambient sounds around track
- Tweaked a number of textures
- Remapped tyre skid overlays
- Added distant low LOD mountain (visible with Maximum detail setting)
- Added people to empty grandstands
- Fixed numerous 'Z fighting' artifacts
- Outside of T1 remodelled
- Sector markers moved to correct spots
- Other small fixes and tweaks
- New textures by SLN

Version History:
rFactor - Bathurst v1.25

Scratch Built by Stuart Griffiths of RSDG & Team ORSM

Email stuart@rsdg.net if you want ton use it outside rFactor.

Im available for commercial track modelling. Contact me at the above if you like this work and are interested.

Known Issues:
- avoid going off the edges of the roads in the paddock behind the pits. The terrain is not traversable for performance optimisation reasons.
- Ambient track sounds are missing. They may appear in a future update.

Credits:
Modelling
- Stu Griffiths

Textures & Lighting
- SLN
- Neil Faichney - 'Krunch'
- Stu Griffiths
- Tom Capell - 'Twig'

Skybox
- Neil Faichney - 'Krunch'

Cameras
- Tom Capell - 'Twig'
- carlos_b

AIW file
- Kiwi

Copyright & exclusive use of the original material contained within remains with the original creators, and cannot be used for any purpose without consent from the original creators.

Original textures created by Neil Faichney of Team ORSM. Email neil@teamorsm.org if you wish to use them for any other purpose.

Thanks to:
ORSM
RSDG
www.hudsonkerr.com for morning sky texture
ISI

Peter Brock (1945-2006) won Bathurst nine times. No one else has come close to that many. He will be sadly missed. He was, and always will be the "King of the Mountain".
*** 05 forever! ***

Phillip Island

Extract to rFactor\GameData\Locations

-----------------------------------------

This is based on Ringorumble's V1 of Phillip Island. Special thanks to Ringorumble for giving permission to edit the track, since his time is very limited. Also, special thanks to Cammel for making the necessary improvements. Thanks to slider916 for making the update happen! :)

What's been improved:

-Cars are properly placed in their garages and not on pitlane.

- A new AIW reflecting the pitroad change.

- A new loading screen with track details.

- A new thmb screen.

There are 30 garages and 30 individual pitstalls.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Changes made to 1.3

- Fixed sky errors for low-end users.

- Corrected spelling of Phillip.

- Thanks to Pain-less for his load screen.

What's been changed in 2.0.

- Sky transition is now smoother.

- AIW adjustment for pitlane enterance.

- Rolling starts now work.

- Fuel adjustments.

- Pacelaps fixed.

- Fixed treelines.

- XFinish moved to S/F line.

- Night light levels increased for night racing.

- BigPond bridge signs flashing issue fixed.

- New skies added.

- New loading screen, thumb, and mini-thumb.- Thanks to Pain-less.

Thanks to Strava for taking time to fix some other things.

What's been changed in 3.0.

Thanks to derDumeklemmer for giving permission to use his fixes and updates that he incorporated into the GTL version.

Graphics updates that are in the GTL version that were brought back to rF provided by Culmone67.

Thanks to Mr. Ingall for giving permission to use the camera and the TV screens from the GTR2 version.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Sam J Simpson:

rFactor Caterhams v1.75 for RD

This Package is exclusively for RaceDepartment use.

RD asked me to contact the builder for permission to use, and have available here for download, the rFactor Caterhams public release of v1.5, John (Major Parts) kindly gave permission to use the current build, v1.75 which is in use at WRracing for their current season, with the provision that it was protected by password and only available to registered members/entrants to scheduled races.

PLEASE DO NOT PASS THIS FILE AROUND.

Inside the 7-zip file is a password protected self extractor that can be installed by pointing at the rFactor root folder, if you are not comfortable with this method it can be unzipped to a seperate folder and the files moved over to your install as no registry entries will be made.

The password will only be released by PM to Wayne Reed.

Sam

Jerez de la Frontera

Extract to your root rFactor folder, usually ....Program Files\rFactor

----------------------------------------

This is the release of Jerez de la Frontera for rFactor. This is based on the old VLM F1C version.

WHAT’S NEW?

• Conversion with permission from VLM F1C Jerez
  • Overhauled Textures and Shaders for entire terrain
  • Remapped all the terrain
  • Relofted the road for better bumps
  • Completely new thinking for road shader
  • Remodelled many objects from scratch
  • Used Ambient Occlusion on many new objects
  • Custom skies
  • Overhauled lighting values
WHAT WASNT UPDATED

• Unfortunately I did not have time to fix any inaccuracies in the terrain.
GENERAL INFORMATION

• If you have a manual install with directories in different places, please ensure you copy the files in Gamedata\Shared into which place you have this pointed too. Failure to do so will result in a reduce in visual quality.
  • This track has been very much a concept track and many object produced to a very high quality. If your having some problems with FPS compared to other then that is to be expected. Many objects use very advanced shaders and high resolution models and textures. Try reducing your track detail by one setting for that extra performance if required.
  • The track is based on no particular year. The original track was the pre mid 2000 updates to the track. I have of course incorporated some of the changes but not all of them.
  • If the AI is struggling a little then I highly recommend you run the AI calibration for your favourite mod. This can be done by following this article at my website. http://www.tltracks.com/2009/11/rfactor-ai-calibration/
CREDITS

• The Lonely: Shaders\Track\TSO Modeling\AIW
  • SLN: Textures
  • VLM: Original Track
  • Testing: VLM, AndreasT, Renato, Niels, Slider916, GRC.
CONVERSION AND USEAGE TERMS

• Conversion Permissions will only be granted from myself if the output looks as good as this does in rFactor.
  • Permission must also be sought from VLM.
  • It is strictly prohibited to use this track in a commercial situation without prior permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 107 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 81 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 55 6.6%