• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Thorn West:

Rfactor Fuel Consumption Calculator 2.2

Rfactor Fuel consumption calculator is a simple spreadsheet that calculates the exponential fuel consumption value in the engine.ini file.

It calculates this exponential value based on litres per hour of fuel & peak torque of the engine.

Version 2.2

What's new in 2.2

Selection of Engine Aspiration either Natural or Forced Induction

Selection of various fuel types.

Entering of litres per hour is no longer required, this is now calculated.

Calculator now works off Peak horsepower of Engine.

Downloads: A new file has been added by bobprit:

Harewood Speed Hill Climb V1.01

Harewood speed Hillclimb is a hillclimb near the village of Harewood, West Yorkshire, England. The track can be found on the A659 between Harewood village and Collingham, north of Leeds. In addition to national events, it hosts rounds of the British Hill Climb Championship, a Classic & Historic Hillclimb and an event that includes bikes. Around 11 meetings are organised between April and September each year by the British Automobile Racing Club Yorkshire Centre.
The first event on the track took place on September 16, 1962, and Best Time of the Day was set at 51.61s by Tony Lanfranchi driving an Elva Mk VI. This was on the original 'Short Course'. The first R.A.C. Hill Climb Championship event was held in September, 1964.[SUP]][/SUP] In the mid 80's the track was extended to 1,584 yards (1,448 m), making it the longest British hillclimb. As of 2010, the outright hill record holder was Martin Groves, whose time of 49.13 seconds was set on 4 July 2010.

Tips on driving the track.
--------------------------
As this is an open ended track the timing has to be set up a little differant in RFactor for it to work. If you do happen to drive down thw hill after a run the timing will not work so you have to reload the track again. The normal procedure on Harewood is to drive down the slip road from the top of the hill to the start line. Stop just before the start line. The when your ready start you run, the moment you cross the start line the timing will start. When you cross the finish line your time will be shown and announced. To run the hill again
after you have finished you run just press the ESC key and you will start again at the top of the slip road.
Cameras are set up so you can run replays.
Open ended tracks in RFactor can be a problem and I would advise running in test
mode with just one car on the track with no AI as funny things can happen. This has not been tested for on line use.And not sure if it could be run on a server for competition use.If anyone tries and it does work please advise.I have not set up anything in the AI file.

Have fun and lets see who can do the best times !!

Hello! I recently downloaded this mod and I like it!!! What I need now is some recomended settings for ffb, change something in the controller files maybe, degrees of rotation ect..
Since this mod has been out a while now theres propably some around. I find this to be a problem with many mods out there, since these settings can make a huge change in the game experience, played like its ment to, or something like that, I cant understand why this crucial info is not included, AND is hard to find. Is it a secret?

Downloads: A new file has been added by Kyle Puttifer:

My livery for GP2 2011

My livery for the GP2 2011 mod for rFactor by F1SR. Includes my helmet and METRO newspaper sponsors on the car. I will use this livery in RD club races.

This will not overwrite any existing files.
Unzip to your rFactor directory.
This skin is for the iSport car of the GP2 main series.

Downloads: A new file has been added by rsmithdrift:

HDR MOD ENB

I created this ENBseries by going through the instruction in the plugins actual website so what that means is that the effects that are used (reflections, bloom, shadows, colorcorrection, specular) are implemented CORRECTLY for a change. I've seen so many HDR mods similar to this that everything is enabled in crazy ways with values the plugin cant even understand that make them not work properly. My Bloom is now adjusted constantly based on the overal brightness level of the screen on a delay (1000ms) the way it was meant to be. And I think you'll like my color correction settings. They don't alter the colors themselves but simply brings out the color and contrast that already exists in a natural and realistic way. (but still to each their own) Their is a choice of LOW CONTRAST OR HIGH CONTRAST as well as HIGH END AND LOW END for each of those options. Please see readme for installation instructions.

The settings are optimised for a shader 2.0 ati graphic card so if you have a NON ATI (esp nVidia) or a newer card that can do direct x 10 and shader 3.0 or better I HIGHLY suggest that you read the readme file so that you can optimise both the visuals and fps for you machine. You can achieve much better visuals with no fps loss if you have a shader 3.0 gpu. :) I included a secondary enbseries file for each contrast option that's already optimised for a higher end ati card. :)

This is my mod I created for myself and thought I should share it with the community. and that said you may modify it as you wish

Pictures were taken using TOYO 180SX from JDM Drift Cars (Oversteer) 2.4 Mod at Suzuka GP4 and HIGH CONTRAST_LOW END option HDR
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/rsmithdrift/GRAB_067.jpg
GRAB_067.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/rsmithdrift/GRAB_068.jpg
GRAB_068.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/rsmithdrift/GRAB_069.jpg
GRAB_069.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/rsmithdrift/GRAB_073.jpg
GRAB_073.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/rsmithdrift/GRAB_074.jpg
GRAB_074.jpg

Downloads: A new file has been added by Kyle Murphy:

Pacific Raceways v1.0

FIXED IN VERSION 1.0
New track fixes- Elevation tweaks.
Better AI flow on course.
Scenery.

This version does not have any grandstands or "race control" buildings like I hoped for. I searched for ready built structures but couldn't find any that really matched the track. So I'll take the time between v1.0 and v.1.x to learn how to do my own scenery. I didn't want 1.0 to drag out too long if that was the only thing I was waiting for. I will continue to fix and update for future versions.

So here it is: PACIFIC RACEWAYS v1.0.

Pacific Raceways is a legendary motorsports facility located in Kent, WA. The family-owned business opened in 1960 to provide a safe, controlled environment for racing. The track was constructed by Dan Fiorito Sr., who owned a heavy road construction company. His sons, Dan Jr. and Joe were part of the construction crew that built the track.

The unique 2.25 mile, nine turn road course has hosted some of the world’s most notable international drivers, who favored the circuit’s quick elevation change of 110 feet in less than one-half mile.

In 1969, Mario Andretti won his first and only Indianapolis 500 in May. He used a late season victory at the Dan Gurney 200 at Pacific Raceways to catapult his way to a USAC National Championship. The October event featured two heats, the first won by Al Unser, who finished second in the National Championship chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 140 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%