• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

Downloads: A new file has been added by borimoli:

Deuna Urban Circuit

This 100% urban fantasy track has been developed thinking in those drivers that like to drive their cars to the maximum, even scratching them in the walls. Behind these walls, you will see some of the most representative buildings from Bilbao, placed randomly along the track, designed by Eusko Biela Tracks – RFN. We have tried to mix typical 90 degrees urban corners with several attractive corners and stretches in order to make an exigent layout. Hope you enjoy this new project! We will be pleased if it makes you sweat driving to the limit!!! ;-)

SPECIAL THANKS:
borimoli - Track designer & track builder
XAVI77 - graphical assistance and beta testing
pibe14-,Spaskis, jose_27 & Sacreseti Team - - beta testing

And all the simdrivers from rfactornews.com league that help and support all team to release this circuit!!

Downloads: A new file has been added by mianiak:

BalloonDriftParkV1.001.rar

Balloon Drift Park v1.001 by mianiak

Just a simple fantasy track inspired by my fav flash game, "Bloons TD".

Originally started in BTB about a year ago and forgotten about until recently when I regained the inspiration and finished it in 3dmax.
A lot of the models I have taken from my other projects, there is no goal with this track, It's just a fun slap together project that I wanted to use to test what I have recently learned about track making.

The cameras aren't that good, but to be honest, I have no idea how to set them up properly, anyone is welcome to have a go at making them better :)
The AIW is the same, it's jsut a quick setup, once again, anyone is welcome to make it better.

You may modify and release modifications to this track as long as you give due credit.
You may use any models within this track for non profit projects as long as you give due credit.
You cannot use this track or any of it's contents for financial gain.

Enjoy!

Downloads: A new file has been added by facu88:

"Los Toboganes", esperanza

El circuito “Los Toboganes” de Esperanza es el primero del Track Pack denominado Históricos Punto Simu, bajo el cual se publicarán una serie de circuitos históricos de Argentina.

En cuanto a la pista, es un trióvalo de tierra de 2.684 metros que se inauguró en 1948 y tuvo su época dorada hasta fines de los 60. La llegada del asfalto modificó su traza, recortándola y convirtiéndose en un intrascendente circuito mixto.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

English (sorry for the translate)

"Los Toboganes" track is the first track of the Track Pack "Históricos Punto Simu", under which are published a historical argentine's circuits.

This track is a 2684 meters tri-oval dirt circuit, opened in 1948 and had its golden age until the late 60's. The arrival of asphalt modified the design, cutting it and turning into a road course irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%