Old rFactor Articles (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
F1Season2flyerv640.jpg
Welcome to the new Formula Pro Championship at RaceDepartment.com.

After weeks of speculations, the news is finally out. RaceDepartment and PrestoGP partnered to create a new fantastic Formula One league for all its members. The newly created series will feature a World and an European Championships regulated respectively by Racedepartment and PrestoGP. Both leagues will follow the basic same structure. Most importantly all will race the Mak-Corp (MMG) F1 2007 cars for Simbin Race series (GTR-Evo).

[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
In addition, we are pleased to announce some fantastic prizes for the top 3 of the Pro World Series division as well a nifty cash prize for the winning team.

List of all prizes:
FPWS: Drivers' Championship
• 1st place driver: Logitech G27* racing wheel or an Intel i7 920 processor (winner's pick)
• 2nd place driver: Logitech G35* headset
• 3rd place driver: Logitech Gaming Headset G330*

FPWS: Teams' Championship
$100 (US dollars) cash prize to the winning team (paid to the team owner)

Join us for the fun!!

For all league details visit -> link

League forum -> link

The Formula Pro Championship is well underway and Round 4 is already this Sunday on Spa Francorchamps. But if you want to catch up what happened in the first 3 races watch the Highlights below. Made by Jari Vinnari with commentary from Ryan Callan.

For more info about the League visit our Formula Series forum.

Attachments

• 79Xao.jpg
    79Xao.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 6,443
Awesome stuff Jari!! 14 minutes for each round - I can't imagine how much time these must take to produce. Going through the replay and recording all this footage is a lot of work. Great job! Keep it up! And great commentary from Ryan too :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%