Old rFactor Articles (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
F1Season2flyerv640.jpg
Welcome to the new Formula Pro Championship at RaceDepartment.com.

After weeks of speculations, the news is finally out. RaceDepartment and PrestoGP partnered to create a new fantastic Formula One league for all its members. The newly created series will feature a World and an European Championships regulated respectively by Racedepartment and PrestoGP. Both leagues will follow the basic same structure. Most importantly all will race the Mak-Corp (MMG) F1 2007 cars for Simbin Race series (GTR-Evo).

[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
In addition, we are pleased to announce some fantastic prizes for the top 3 of the Pro World Series division as well a nifty cash prize for the winning team.

List of all prizes:
FPWS: Drivers' Championship
• 1st place driver: Logitech G27* racing wheel or an Intel i7 920 processor (winner's pick)
• 2nd place driver: Logitech G35* headset
• 3rd place driver: Logitech Gaming Headset G330*

FPWS: Teams' Championship
$100 (US dollars) cash prize to the winning team (paid to the team owner)

Join us for the fun!!

For all league details visit -> link

League forum -> link

2ypn4n4.png

In the RaceDepartment Mod of the Year, the Endurance Series for rFactor by Enduracers came out on top with a comfortable margin but not after a long fight with Mak-Corp's F1 2007 mod for the RACE Series, despite MMG's work not being on public release. F1 2007 is a conversion (and improvement) of the hugely popular mod for rFactor.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
The Endurance Series is a scratch built effort featuring many of the ALMS cars of recent years, including such cars as the Porsche RS Spyder, Aston Martin DBR9 and Epsilon Euskadi. A truly stunning effort, the Enduracers take a deserved victory.

Just pipping mods such as Clio Cup 2008 by Slo-Racing and DTM 2008 by FVR, Kiwisteve and ZeZeZoom's conversion of the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup mod to the RACE series took third place. It has proved an instant hit.

With several service packs planned for the Endurance Series and the public release of MMG's F1 2007 scheduled for 2010, roll on the battle in next season's awards!

A year with some great mods, but this one for me was well worth the wait and I'm looking 4ward to the continued expansions to it. Infact this mod got me back to rFactor and I'm enjoying more of the other top mods since and it taught me to blip which has proven useful with some other cars:wink:.

Just realised that I voted for all the winners this year!! Do I get a prize?:D Only kidding:tongue:.

Yes, you have read the title right. As of now, the sign ups for Round 3 of RaceDepartment Le Mans Series are open. In Round 3 teams will endure six hours of racing.

Sign up now as there are only around 15 spots available covering all 4 classes (LMP1 & 2 and GT1 & 2).
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]By clicking this link you can read every detail of the RDLMS and how to sign up.

If you don't have a team and want to make one or if you are willing to help out another team, give a shout out in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%