Old RBR modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Amazing man! Looking really good. Just think that it is a tiny bit too blury. But even like this is looking good!

Posted some pics using it on the screenshots thread if you would like to use one of them, feel free to do it :)

It makes gauger stop working because both files use the d3d9.dll file and you cant have two of them. You can change some lines in the enb to enable the proxy (never done it myself but it's in the documentation at enbdev.com) so you can rename the file so that you can use both. Maybe give that a go??

I think I know what your talking about with blurriness after looking at your photos. That's a side effect of having bloom enabled. It's called occlusion and it's something I can't use cause my GPU is only shader 2.0. If you have a newer GPU you can enable occlusion to fix that problem, but IDK if the SSAO settings are correct for it or not they are still the default because as I said, I'm unable to use it sadly. IDK if RBR lets you use that feature or not even, though I don't see why not.

Give that a try.

Documentation at www.enbdev.com :)

It makes gauger stop working because both files use the d3d9.dll file and you cant have two of them. You can change some lines in the enb to enable the proxy (never done it myself but it's in the documentation at enbdev.com) so you can rename the file so that you can use both. Maybe give that a go??

Gaugerplugin doesn`t have a d3d9.dll, it has a gaugerplugin.dll & a cfg file in the plugins folder.

i only use gaugerplugin occasionaly in replays so its no big issue :D

thanks.

From what I'm understanding, if you rename the d3d9 for guager to soemthing else and then use that name in the Proxy settings in ENBSERIES it'll allow both to work.

For example, rename it d3d9_gauger.dll and make the proxy settings look like this.
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_gauger.dll

And it should work. Let us know how it goes...

From what I'm understanding, if you rename the d3d9 for guager to soemthing else and then use that name in the Proxy settings in ENBSERIES it'll allow both to work.

For example, rename it d3d9_gauger.dll and make the proxy settings look like this.
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_gauger.dll

And it should work. Let us know how it goes...

thx, really appreciate your help :D

but gaugerplugin doesn`t seem to use a d3d9.dll, there isent one in the install files, only a gaugerplugin.dll & a cfg file that go in the plugins folder, the only d3d9 files i have are in the main RBR folder, the 2 that came with this mod and a d3d9_35.dll.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/Ako69/Gaugerplugininstallfiles.png

You're seeing lines with this active?

after i figured out activating cam hack to early was causing my lag i tried this mod again, but it doesn`t change anything.

is it supposed to fix the join lines on the road?

linesonroad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline