Old RBR Articles (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium

Zaxxon released the v1.0 version of his track Olocau-Gátova for Richard Burns Rally. Made with Bob's Tracks Builder it's another masterpiece for rally lovers!

Zaxxon commented on the release: "At the end of last summer my brother and I took a car and had a nice time driving on roads near the town where we were born. We were looking for a track to model and the route from Olocau to Gátova was exactly what we were looking for: narrow, twisty and the typical look from our homeland. So it is not a real rally stage, it is just a nice place 20Km away from where I was born."

Click here to download the track

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

This time we try something very different to the recent Rallys. This one is primarily aimed towards helping give a good introduction for new Members to the Rally Club and RBR. We step down from the WRC cars, and try some lower powered and smaller cars, these are much more stable to drive, but they are still Rally Cars, so they still have bite if you are not careful.

The Stages cover most of the default Countries and their default surfaces, so you will experience, tarmac, gravel, and snow. We have also kept the weather much milder, but have included a couple of night stages. Some of these Stages are longer but more flowing.

Based on feedback from drivers, we have stayed with the changed Race Night for this one. Europe and USA will be Monday night, and Oceania will be Tuesday night. If this continues to be favourable, we will retain this for future Rallys.

If requests are made for any additional timezones, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Good luck all, and hope we see a good roll up. :rally:

A little video to help you see the car choices.

LOL easy cars....... NOT!

I tried the first stage and tried every car. Only the Citroen and the little pug likes me. The rest was instant crash :) Man this first stage is a challenge already :)
Anyway, I like it. I pick the citroen most likely.

Ivo Simons;550069 said:
Sign me up for OC time. Thats 12:30 Tuesday right?

!0.30 GMT is 12.30 CET Tuesday. :good:

Ramon van Rijn;550067 said:
LOL easy cars....... NOT!

I never said they were easy, just more stable than the WRC cars, :tongue: :D

these are much more stable to drive, but they are still Rally Cars, so they still have bite if you are not careful.

I managed to wrap a couple around trees trying to make the movie. :redface:

Warren is there somewhere where you can change the Brake bias.
Because i read Sams post and he says that you need to set it to 60:40 because most of the time they are running to low at the front.
But in the setup section i cant change it. Do i overlook something or isnt it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%