Old Racing Club threads

2006-Porsche-911-997-GT3-Cup-SA-1280x960.jpg

We are setting up some races for the coming saturdays in december 2009.

When there are sufficient drivers and enough interest we will continue in the next year.

The races will be held on saturdays. (X-mas let it be X-mas)

Upcoming saturday we'll hope to held a race (our first race) on Spa with the Porsche GTR3 cup.

Servername : RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTR2

Class
: Porsche GT3-cup
Track : Spa-Francorchamps GP 2004
Weather: Dry

Event start :20:00 GMT.

Practise : 20 minutes
Qualification : 20 minutes
Warm-up : 5 minutes
Race : 20 laps

Notes: about 45 minutes race with a mandatory pitstop, and standing start.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We'll hope to see a lot of you.

I have a busy day ahead with less nice things to do, if i make it home in time please count me in for some good old GTR2. If i can't make it ill let you know way up front

Stick my name on the list as a maybe, can't be assured of being there, as always, but I hope I can, I cannot remember the last time I drove GTR2 for anything other than P&G so this might be a bit of an adventure considering how much I loath Spa in any other form than the 67 version, hehe.

Sam

Guys i can't make it home in time tonight, so i have to leave my spot to somebody else. I am sure it will be filled as the track/car combo is awesome!

Have a lot of fun tonight (and in the dark :D) :thumb:

I'm suffering with a bad headache and what seems like the start of a cold today, and have already spent most of the day sat in front the the PC ... so not sure I am gonna make this - don't sign me out 100% just yet, but in the event that you do need the slot, then feel free to kick me off the list or put me in as a "maybe".

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 491 39.2%