RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTER 05.png

Welcome to the R3E Racing Club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server: Click here
Crew Chief Download: Click Here

The use of Crew Chief is mandatory in our Club racing, as it adds an audio spotter which helps avoid unnecessary incidents. We also highly recommend that you join us on Discord and engage with your fellow drivers!

Saturday 27/04/21
Practice Server:
RaceDepartment - Practice
Race Server: RaceDepartment - Racing Club
Class: GTO Classics
Track: Daytona - Road Course

Practice: 18:00 UTC (50 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:50 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:05 UTC (20 minutes) - Rolling Start

Warmup 2: 19:25 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 19:30 UTC (20 minutes) - Rolling Start / Reverse Grid

CLASS: 30 slots
  1. Steve Le Gallez
  2. PurgerUK
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

UTP#3

Last edited:
Apology to @PorDallas for the contact at Flugplatz - the car ahead braked earlier than I was expecting and in taking to the grass in avoidance I ended up collecting you. Luckily we did not lose much time and I slowed to allow you back past.

Apart from that moment it was a fine race, with 5 of us close together until half distance when someone peeled off into the pits. So down to 4, then 3 on the final lap until someone spun part way round, so just me and @Jopamir to fight over P4, and I was lucky enough to be in prime position for the slipstream at the end to ease past.

Good race, thanks to all involved, and congrats to the fast three at the front.

Hi all
Sorry I could not join you for the final race of the series (Saturday evening on the 24th your time is Sunday morning 25 April in NZ. ANZAC Day, so I wanted to attend the dawn parade)

My guess is it would have been "character building" getting these cars around this track?

Best wishes
Bob

Hi all
Wow, I ended up 8th.
I am not sure how this works as I finished last in almost all events (but I will take it)

Congratulations to Stephen, KO and Steve for your well deserved 1st 2nd and 3rd placers

Thanks to the folk who set this up, I totally enjoyed all the events.

You have no idea how much I look forward to passing a fellow competitor who is actual on the track!

I don't know if others have noted but I have developed a cunning, strategy. It consists of
1/ Holding back (In reality this is not a strategy as I am going as fast as I can)
2/ Waiting for a fellow competitors to spin.
3/ Then I can slip past whilst they recover.
4/ With bit of luck, I can remain ahead for a few laps.
5/ Then ...

I look forward to the next race.
Best wishes and thanks again
Bob

Last edited:
POSTER 01.png

Welcome to the R3E Racing Club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server: Click here
Crew Chief Download: Click Here

The use of Crew Chief is mandatory in our Club racing, as it adds an audio spotter which helps avoid unnecessary incidents. We also highly recommend that you join us on Discord and engage with your fellow drivers!

Saturday 01/05/21
Practice Server:
RaceDepartment - Practice
Race Server: RaceDepartment - Racing Club
Class: FR X-17
Track: Portimao - Grand Prix

Practice: 18:00 UTC (50 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:50 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup: 19:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:05 UTC (66 Laps) - Standing Start / Mandatory Pit Stop

FR X-17: 30 slots

1. Bob Laycock - Monster #22