RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is there a way to get some more traffic for the "specials" of the month on RD? Like a new post on the news feed or something?

We are generating some good views here on RD, the converting to sign ups is minimal in comparison.Ironically, a couple of the events I thought would be less popular, like the FR Jr. at Stowe turned out to get some of the highest participation.
I also post on Sector3 forum and encourage anyone that has a Twitter or Facebook to post if they so choose to do so.

Jwy9xLz.png

If it were that easy, I'd be running the RD driver academy instead of watching it die. Knowing what to do isn't the same as communicating it in an interesting, coherent and easily understood manner.
So yeah, the ability to properly pass on knowledge is just as important as the knowledge itself.

Fair point. I just think you're vastly under-estimating your own abilities in this particular field.
Besides, someone said something along these lines:

Avoiding things you're not very good at isn't much of a way to improve. You learn by doing.

Probably not very good advice though. ;)

Well Dan we will see, it looks like a great combo...Group C,5 and 4 at the Ring GP. But for me it depends on my pace during practice leading up. If I can put together a winning package (I thought I had that for this FR90 race?), then I will signup. BTW what were your wing settings if you care to share, I'm dying to know Dan?
I posted earlier, but I ran full splitter and wing. This combo with the v8 car, minimal fuel, and sift tires gave me a shot to jump out like a jack rabbit! This was my strategy the whole time. It was basically a qualifying session for me up until my first pit. Lol

Well Dan we will see, it looks like a great combo...Group C,5 and 4 at the Ring GP. But for me it depends on my pace during practice leading up. If I can put together a winning package (I thought I had that for this FR90 race?), then I will signup. BTW what were your wing settings if you care to share, I'm dying to know Dan?
Well It’s a tough choice on which class I want to run, but My first pick is the 911 rsr if there are enough entries to not be all alone. That’s why I’m thinking of ways to attract a larger group. I feel if people only knew how good the racing is with us, more would join. I wonder how we can get Dave’s streams more noticed?

shame they didnt manage to release m1 procar gr4 yet, id love to see it on the grid ;) Should be out soon.
How about car reserving? I think its pretty common in special events and should produce better looking grid :p

Reactions: DND
Well he almost doesnt post them anywhere, its only event's page and sector3's dedicated thread for us club. There are still several discords, sector 3 video thread, RD video section etc.
Keep in mind that anyone can post his videos, so dont be shy i guess and spam them everywhere

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry I missed this one. I will try to post in more areas from now on to see if we can get more interest.
You da best, Dave No worries and appreciate your spreading the good word of Sim Racing and our Tuesday night extravaganza.:D

Only a couple of hours to go so I'm thinking this is going to end up as a training session rather than a race. I'll set the server with a maximum practice session for now. I'll check in again just before to see if anything's changed. I might be able to get on myself, but definitely not until a bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 212 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%